The Ghana Music Rights Organisation (GHAMRO) has changed the date for this year’s Annual General Meeting.
Streaming live on www.ghamroonline.com, the 4th edition of the event comes off at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) School of Business, on Wednesday, October 4, 2020.
The agenda for the meeting which starts at 10:00 has 4 agenda which include;
1. To receive and consider the reports of the Directors and Auditors and Financial Statements of the Society for the years ended December 31, 2018 & 2019.
2. To approve for inclusion changes proposed at the Regional meeting on the draft Constitution.
3. To adopt the New Draft Constitution.
4. To select an Election Committee further to the adopted Constitution.
5. To conduct any other business.
All Covid-19 protocols will strictly be observed, hence, attendance at the venue will be limited to 100 people while the others join via the live stream.