German-based Ghanaian creative director, Emmanuel Whajah, has been included in Forbes Africa’s 2023 30 Under 30 list.
Whajah is one of two Ghanaians to have been recognised by Forbes Africa in this year’s ranking with the other being Black Stars and Ajax attacking midfielder, Mohammed Kudus.
The creative director also plays another function as a videographer and is the owner of Emzy Production Films.
The 29-year-old is also the co-founder of “Play The Game”, a social media agency whose priority is to deliver high-quality and up-to-date content that fits in the social media trends for the athletes they represent as well as build a strong personal brand and lift the market value of these athletes.
The Ghanaian duo of Daniel Kofi Kyereh and Kingsley Schindler are all athletes associated with the Play The Game agency while Thilo Kehrer and a host of other players are also a part of the success of the organisation.
While being a creative director and videographer, Whajah has also worked with several brands and personalities.
Forbes Africa’s 30 Under 30 honours the continent’s most brilliant pioneers, risk-takers, change-makers, and innovators.
- M.anifest joins father to celebrate his grandmother’s 98th birthday
- Supreme Court dismisses case against regulation of plant breeders
- Doctor fired for prescribing ice cream and video games to child with sore throat
- I’m sad presidency is at the forefront of doing unconstitutional things – Domelevo on Supreme Court ruling
- Archbishop Agyinasare’s comment can trigger security and peace instability – Security analyst
- Some OMCs start increasing fuel prices; Goil selling a litre of petrol, diesel for ¢12.45
- Supreme Court ruling comes as a very big birthday present to me – Domelevo
- AngloGold incident: 79 illegal miners out of underground mine
- Barker-Vormawor refuses to state his plea as he is slapped with fresh Treason charges
- WAFU B Women’s U20 Cup: Ghana seal final spot with comeback win over Burkina Faso
- Adom FM launches ‘Sɛdeɛ Yɛka No Nie’ to promote accurate use of Akan language
- Ghanaians must protect gains made under constitutional rule – NCCE Director
- Adom FM launches ‘Dad Too Can Cook’ event ahead of Father’s Day celebration
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons have the opportunity to re-register – Ken Ashigbey
- Music royalties at risk as GHAMRO’s operating license is withheld
- You’ll have access to your MoMo after restoration – Ken Ashigbey assures ‘blocked’ mobile users
- We’ve received over ¢119m in 3 years from Common Fund – NYA provides partial information to JoySports
- Rejoinder: Supreme Court dismisses land ownership claim by Teshie family
- Former DCE of Akatsi passes on
- Ghana defender Patric Pfeiffer signs for Augsburg until 2027
- Let’s work together for peace in Bawku – VP Bawumia
- SIM card deactivation: Affected persons throng service centres to secure cards
- How changes in the small-scale mining sector are impacting the environment
- Deputy Finance Minister pleads with Pensioner Bondholders to suspend picketing
- Joy Clean Ghana: Two arrested for breaching sanitation by-laws