Audio By Carbonatix
Samuel Asante, winner of the 2006 Man Ghana competition has been
invited by International Bodybuilding and Fitness Association to participate in a competition dubbed “Fitness Universe” in Italy.
The competition will commence on July 1 and the Ghanaian is expected to compete alongside other renowned body builders across the world.
Asante, popularly known as “Obuor” is expected to leave by late
June to continue with his preparations for the competition.
Abdul Hayye Yartey, President of the Muscle Flavour Amateur Body
Building Association revealed this to the GNA Sports in interview on Wednesday.
He said after placing seventh in the same competition last year, he has the belief that ‘Obuor’ has what it takes to improve upon the
nation’s performance this year.
Hayye Yartey said the Association is putting up plans to assist Asante
perform better and achieve the needed results.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Many people don’t like sharing their success tips – Mary Anane Awuku
2 minutes -
Resurrection of GN Savings and Loans will be tough – Joe Jackson
4 minutes -
SanlamAllianz Life sponsors four Ghanaian athletes for 2026 Cape Town Marathon
5 minutes -
2026 Legacy Expo comes off on June 3, 2026
11 minutes -
CBG deepens financial inclusion drive with expansion of agency banking network
18 minutes -
Non-Performing Loans decline to 18% nut elevated risk remains – BoG
22 minutes -
Cocoa farmers in Ahondwo area appeal for clinic, support services
27 minutes -
Building collapse kills at least 9 people in Morocco’s Fez
28 minutes -
Congo police fire warning shots in burial dispute after suspected Ebola death
31 minutes -
Security officers involved in galamsey will face the law — Lands Ministry
33 minutes -
Keta MCE supports Keta FC with GH¢10,000 ahead of Middle League
34 minutes -
Livestream: JoyNews National Dialogue on Ghana’s youth and climate change
36 minutes -
Wontumi’s fate near as court gives final deadline for witnesses
37 minutes -
We have done no wrong – Group Ndoum says following court victory
39 minutes -
Dr. Gideon Boako warns banks may reject some forex deposits from next month
40 minutes