SES HD PLUS Ghana, the country’s premium high-definition satellite broadcast service provider, is going on tour to bring the FeeliFeeli experience of HD quality TV viewing closer to people’s homes.
These roadshows, dubbed HD+ Keteke, will feature an HD+ branded truck led by the Akwasi Boadi, popularly known as Akrobetu and supported by popular musicians such as Drew, Amerado Burner and others.
The HD+ Keteke roadshow will commence on March 18th, 2022 in Techiman and then close its first season in Kumasi by the end of May 2022.
It will move to Takoradi on April 15th and closes its first season in Kumasi on May 20th, 2022. For those who love HD content, these roadshows come at an opportune time, as they are able to enjoy discounts of up to 40% when purchasing the HD+ Decoder during this period.
With the HD+ Decoder one get features such as the ability to pause, record and rewind live TV. Again one can also watch TV on the go via the My HD PLUS mobile app on mobile phone and tablets with free data that is provided. As the HD+ Service delivers crystal clear high-definition pictures, the HD+ Keteke roadshow is set to thrill TV viewers it comes into contact with.
Commenting on this initiative, Theodore Asampong, Director at SES HD PLUS Ghana said “we have received positive response from the public since HD+ began operations in Ghana. Over 40,000 homes already enjoy their favourite channels in high-definition quality via the HD+ service. With the exciting line up of celebrities, musicians and a drama troupe, the tour promises to be fun and exciting as we get closer to TV homes to share the story about how HD+ is delivering world class TV viewing experiences to TV homes in Ghana. The tour will start with a float through the principal streets of towns visited during the day and will be climaxed with a musical concert later in the evening.”
HD+ Decoders are available at all Multi TV dealer and Electroland outlets across the country and activated on any mobile network by dialling *879# to unlock the HD viewing experience.
- I feel victimised; what wrong have I done in this country? – Prof. Frimpong-Boateng
- #KenMustGo: Entire caucus would’ve to take a decision on Finance Minister – Majority Leader
- Nigerian states cut working week to three days
- Our mission was successful until big-people-sponsored-companies started doing whatever they want – Prof. Frimpong on IMCIM
- Assin North by-election: NPP elects Charles Opoku as parliamentary candidate
- Arrest of Prof Frimpong-Boateng disrespectful, tone down – Prof Gyampo cautions Special Prosecutor
- If I were a thief, I would’ve been one of the richest Ghanaians – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- I did my job; I tried to make Ghana a better place – Prof Frimpong-Boateng
- Woman dies after eating poisoned chocolates sent by her ex-boyfriend’s jealous lover
- Playback: Prof Frimpong-Boateng speaks about his arrest by Special Prosecutor
- Stop attacking us when you have no grounds – EC cautions NDC
- World Oceans Day: Ghana’s Fisheries Alliance platform calls for promotion of environmental and ecological sustainability use of ocean resources
- Greater Accra Regional Minster supports fire victims at Circle
- $164m loan to GNPC for JOHL acquisition without parliamentary approval unlawful – Report
- Gold for Oil: We have had no negative impact – GOIL Boss
- Ghana Premier League delegates to be reduced
- World Oceans Day: Government emphasizes the necessity of strengthening strategic alliances for improved ocean health
- Frimpong-Boateng’s arrest by OSP was lawful – Joseph Kpemka
- Pensioner Bondholders Forum to drag Finance Ministry to CHRAJ, resume picketing
- Telesto Strategy announces cohort selection for Climate Tech Accelerator for early-stage Ghanaian startups
- Put in place policies to help create business-friendly environment – logistics players to government
- Prudential Bank management calls on Ga Mantse; pledges to build strong relationship
- Circle fire victims receive GH¢90k support
- Very Rev Samuel Asante-Nnuro
- Ghana’s Bernard Tekpetey wins domestic double with Ludogorets Razgrad in Bulgaria