After many years of silence on what is described as the biggest school event in Ghana, Skuuls Reunion is back with a bang.
The event has served as a networking and socialization platform, bringing together alumni of various schools to relive memories of their school days.
This time, it is going to be bigger and better.
After years of its absence, Hitz FM has brought it back with a much bigger and grand experience by rebranding it Hitz FM Skuuls Reunion.
According to the Head Marketing at the Multimedia Group, Mr. Max Fugar, the event will take place at the Elwak Sports stadium on the 26th of November 2022.
The event which was under the auspices of Joy FM for so many years, saw high schools from all over the capital converge under one umbrella to reminisce on old school days.
Hitz FM takes over that experience, bringing a much more entertaining feeling and some new additions.
It is expected to attract over 100,000 old students throughout the country who would participate in various sporting activities such as ‘gari soakings,’ arm wrestling, and others.
The event, according to the organizers, will also witness live musical performances from some selected Ghanaian artistes.
Hitz FM promises to continue to promote healthy rivalry among schools, friendship, and sports.
Which Senior High school did you attend? Come represent your school and show us why your school is the best in Accra.
Hitz FM Skuuls Reunion is powered by the station which means entertainment, Hitz 103.9 FM.
- GRA descends on Melcom over issuance of fake electronic VAT invoices
- Father and daughter die in a gory accident at Ejisu-Onwe
- 12 persons arrested for involvement in robbery, murder cases
- DDE: Labour holds government to ‘exemption to all pension funds’ promise
- Akufo-Addo assigns Employment Minister additional responsibility for pensions
- Bodies of 10 civilians allegedly killed by soldiers released to families for burial
- ‘I am a fixer, not a talker’ – Dr Osei Adutwum tells critics
- Fantana mourns soulmate’s death
- Women have been misled about menopause
- It is unreasonable for Opuni’s case to drag on for 6 years – Attorney General
- Mascara: What is the TikTok trend all about?
- Celebrities, luxury cars flood social media as Kwame Despite sparks reaction with birthday
- NPP eyes Ho Central parliamentary seat
- Adani: How the billionaire’s empire lost $100bn in days
- Nigeria’s elections critical to Liberian, Sierra Leonean 2023 polls – West African coalition
- Aggrieved customers of defunct Gold Coast Fund threaten to sue government
- Bono East Region has 10 factories under 1D1F – Alan Kyeremanten
- Mason Greenwood attempted rape charges dropped
- BBC News channel announces new presenter line-up for revamp
- Kwame Dadzie: Why are Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, others now quiet on GHAMRO matters?
- Mechanics being ejected from Boadi Junction lament high towing fee charged by Assembly
- US black history syllabus changed after Florida ‘woke’ claims
- How to let your personal values lead when looking for love
- New approach to textbook procurement caused delay – Education Minister concedes
- ‘I reach a wider audience when my interviews are done in the Twi language’ – ZionFelix