The Huawei Mate 40 series mobile phones have been in short supply since its official release back in October.
The company has been doing all it can to make these smartphones available.
The Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design on Jingdong Mall has a new pre-sale method.
Potential buyers can now get this device either by lottery or random selection.
This means that even with your money, there is no guarantee that you can get the Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design. However, things will be a bit better for the Huawei Mate 40 Pro+.
According to an official announcement, the hard-to-find Mate 40 Pro+ is once again available on the official website. However, this device will be sold in limited quantities on specific days.
The sales of the Mate 40 Pro+ on Huawei’s official website will be active every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:08. Of course, we don’t expect that this device will be easy to get.
It will most likely sell out within a few minutes or even seconds every day.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ comes with a Kirin 9000 chip. This processor uses an eight-core design including a 3.13GHz A77 core, three 2.54GHz A77 cores, and four 2.04GHz A55 small cores.
It also uses a 24-core Mali-G78 GPU. In addition, the chip is supported by 12GB of RAM and 156GB of internal storage.
Furthermore, this smartphone has a 6.76-inch 88 Ultra-curve + dual-hole full screen that supports a 90Hz high refresh rate.
The Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ supports 66W wired super-fast charging, 50W wireless super-fast charging, and reverse wireless charging.
The rear camera lens uses a round Leica five-sensors, including a 50MP main camera, a 20MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a ToF lens, an 8MP 10X periscope, and a 12MP telephoto camera, which can achieve 17x optical zoom.
- Playback: Akufo-Addo delivers 25th address on measures taken against Covid-19
- Cameron Duodu: Sɛbe o, tafrakyɛ, na ‘Ɔte K’ɔkɔɔ Soɔ’ deɛ, yɛbɔ n’ano sɛn? – With all due respect, how can the occupant of the Golden Stool be silenced?
- Fuel prices to go up again – Chamber of Petroleum Consumers Ghana
- Kokomba warriors kill human-attacking antelopes
- Taskforce destroys excavators allegedly belonging to NPP Women’s Organiser
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
- 2nd dose of Covid-19 vaccines to be deployed from May 19 – Akufo-Addo
- Full text: Akufo-Addo’s 25th address on measures to deal with Covid-19 pandemic
- African Ministers of Health endorse and support Africa Common Position on Covid-19 passport
- Hologram, QR Code to authenticate full vaccination status of Ghanaians
Classroom block for Islamic School commissioned in Akatsi North
DR Congo: 30 sentenced to death over anti-police clashes
PPP backs calls for independent probe into alleged assault of Caleb Kudah
Bawumia endorses Ghana’s candidate for Commonwealth Youth Council
Livestream: 5th edition Ghana CEO Summit
Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
GIPC hints of 5 years tax holidays for aquaculture investors
PharmAccess’ Dr Maxwell Antwi appointed to UHC2030 Advisory Group
Assault on journalists: Media Groups call for restructuring of National Security agency among others
Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
Miss Universe contestants unveil protest messages in politically charged pageant
Galamsey: Desilting and dredging of the Offin river underway
Enhance babies’ food with micronutrient powder – Nutrition Officer
23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money rituals
Prince Charles wants royal palaces to go from ‘private spaces to public places’ when he is king – report