The Member of Parliament for Assin Central, Mr Kennedy Agyapong, has threatened to reveal how the New Patriotic Party (NPP) won election 2016.
In a television interview on Net2 TV, Mr Agyapong said some party members were conspiring to bring him down, shut him down and disgrace him.
In what seems to be the angry side of the politician, Mr Kennedy Agyapong stated that some powers within the party want him to shut down – a pressure he can never succumb to and that if they dare him, he will expose the party.
In the strand of his outbursts, the 'say-it-as-it-is' politician revealed how much he had invested in the party especially in the lead up to the 2016 elections. He sounded so angry, issuing threats of revealing some secrets in the party.
NPP should dare me like they did to Alfred Obeng, I’ll disgrace the party. Do they know how much Alfred Obeng contributed to the party prior to 2016 election…that guy Nsenkyire, did he know the money I brought to Kumasi was given to me by Alfred Obeng, Mr Agyapong said.
- Disregard statement declaring Friday, Sept 30 as a holiday – Oyibi Divisional Council
- GFA suspends 2022/23 Ghana Premier League over court injunction
- Man arrested for threatening to release nude videos of late brother’s wife
- ‘I’m extremely regretful’ – KiDi apologises for ‘inappropriate and unkind’ old tweets
- Every single day Akufo-Addo remains President, the country drifts into peril – Dr Amoako Baah
- Land acquisition: Here is what you missed on Joy FM’s Super Morning Show
- Pastor jailed for life after planning coup and black genocide
- We will still be a prime supplier of Mercedes-Benz services in Ghana – Silver Star
- My husband left me for a ‘sugar mummy’ after 9 months of marriage – Woman shares experience
- Edmund Addo returns to Sheriff Tiraspol after botched summer transfer
- Chinese employer who allegedly slashed throat of Ghanaian employee to be arraigned today
- Elikem Asenath Naa Obiorkor Commey
- State TV off-air amid gunfire in Burkina Faso
- King Charles III: New coins featuring monarch’s portrait unveiled
- Africa’s biotechnology heroes celebrated on OFAB Day
- Queen Elizabeth II died of “old age” – Death certificate reveals
- Uganda gives green light to organ transplants
- Peace deal’ signed by Nigerian presidential rivals
- Mozambique police urges ‘knives and machetes’ war on jihadists
- Mankessim murder: Accused persons allegedly confess to killing 3 more people
- From Eric’s Diary: Why the deadline for SIM re-registration will be extended
- Cedi depreciation may force marginal increase in price of petrol, LPG from October 1, 2022
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 30, 2022
- West African leaders in Mali over detained Ivorians