Head of the Institute of Economic Affairs (IEA) Jean Mensa has been nominated Chairperson of the Electoral Commission.
It follows the removal of Mrs Charlotte Osei and her two deputies, Amadu Sulley and Mrs Georgina Opoku Amankwaa, for stated misbehavior.
A statement signed by the Chief of Staff Akosua Frema Osei Opare named Mr Samuel Tettey and Dr Eric Asare Bossman as Deputy Chairpersons.
Ms Adwoa Asuama has also been named as a member of the Commission. She replaces Mrs Pauline Dadzawa who has proceeded on retirement.
- We tried to have children for about 10 years – Ebo Whyte’s wife recounts
- #FixTheCountry: How an IGP meet-up turned into a ‘Cabinet Meeting’, without the IGP – Convenor reveals
- Angry Ghanaian youth take #FixTheCountry protests to social media after court injunction
- #FixTheCountry: Bang your utensils, toot your horns on Sunday – Conveners announce format for virtual protest
- Benjamin Azamati qualifies for Tokyo Olympics 200m event
- Electoral Commission has no beef with NDC – Bossman Asare
- It’ll take time for government to get economy back on track – Kojo Oppong Nkrumah
- Playback: Finance Minister addresses nation amidst #FixTheCountry protest
- Vehicle towing cost to be borne by insurance industry – NIC Commissioner
- Bawumia’s response to #FixTheCountry campaign not a solution to issues raised – Ofosu Kwakye
Greater Accra Regional Chief Imam’s office inaugurates first Advisory Board members
Full text: Ken Ofori-Atta’s media briefing amidst #FixTheCountry protest
Youth and Sports Minister calls for Zero Tolerance for Hooliganism in Sports
Stop illegal construction of speed ramps – Minister warns youth
Lewis Hamilton wins Spanish Grand Prix after late overtake of Max Verstappen
Medeama and Željezničar sign landmark partnership
Otiko Afisah Djaba: Don’t get tired of treating mother’s well
Nestor Kafui Adjomah: Mother’s Day; Where is my tribute?
Free SHS: PTA urges members to support schools amidst challenges
Universal Hospitals Group donates medical consumables to 2 health facilities
Ghana Month Series: Sunyani Traditional Area discounts Krontihene’s narration of historical facts
#FixTheCountry: I’ve always supported the agenda since the beginning of my career – Sarkodie
Chad claims victory over rebels after president’s death
Playback: Finance Minister addresses nation amidst #FixTheCountry protest
South Sudan’s president dissolves Parliament