Ghana’s Isaac Dogboe is set for a return to the boxing ring once again next month, the boxer has confirmed.
The Former WBO Super bantamweight champion will fight Puerto Rico’s Christopher Diaz in November.
The ‘Royal Storm’ last fought in June, defeating Adam Lopez by a majority decision but will now face Diaz in a quest to get his hands on yet another world title.
The Puerto Rican’s last bout didn’t end so well as he lost to Emmanuel Navarette, an opponent Dogboe also failed to beat.
The Ghanaian confirmed the date for the fight through his Twitter account.
ISAAC DOGBOE VS CHRISTOPHER DIAZ. It’s OFFICIAL!!!!— Isaac Dogboe (@IsaacDogboe) October 18, 2021
Time to Shine…
November 20th Las Vegas On a PPV card. You Don’t Want To Miss This One💪🏾 🔥🔥🔥🔥
More News To Come!!#NEHO #ISAACDOGBOE #RoyalStorm #MawuD3ka #DOGBOEDIAZ #CrawfordPorter pic.twitter.com/5mqLEOp8Px
- Commuters stranded as commercial drivers embark on indefinite strike today
- Ashiaman ‘trotro’ drivers and their conductors turn bus station into football ground
- Photos: Commuters stranded as ‘trotro’ drivers strike to protest fuel prices
- Playback: Finance Minister, Ken Ofori-Atta addresses nation
- Commercial Drivers Strike: Aayalolo deploys 110 buses to mitigate effect
- ‘What was he drinking or eating before he went into that studio?’ Dzifa Gomashie asks Energy Minister
- Government directs GOIL to reduce price of fuel after meeting with transport unions
- ‘I’ve written to the Speaker with modifications to the 2022 Budget’ – Ken Ofori-Atta
- No agreement reached with Minority Caucus on E-levy – Finance Minister
- Social media reacts to nationwide strike by commercial drivers
Invest in research into Covid-19 treatment – Policymakers urged
Isaac Kofi Agyei: What will happen to price of fuel if government decides to listen to 16 driver unions?
Servaco PPS partners Captain One Golf Society for Charity Championship
Stunning Gray strike in injury time earns Everton comeback win against Arsenal
Ladystrikers’ head coach unhappy with officiating in Super Cup final
Two humiliating defeats for Hearts in Africa but where do they go from here?
Government commits to review taxes on fuel in Mid-year Budget after drivers’ strike – Abbas Imoro
Zongo Development Fund CEO honoured at 2021 Ghana Leadership Awards
GOIL expected to reduce fuel prices by ¢0.15 effective today – Kennedy Osei Nyarko
The Multimedia Group honored by Education Ministry, NTC for sponsoring Ghana Teacher Prize 2021
7 things we learnt from Ofori-Atta’s press conference on the 2022 Budget
Soccer fans to be vaccinated at various stadia – GFA General Secretary
Researchers fashion out ways of enhancing sustainable wood fuel production value-chain
Government directs GOIL to reduce price of fuel after meeting with transport unions
Government must reconsider paying teacher and nursing trainee allowances – NUGS General Secretary