Abusuapanin Nana Yaw Agyei (Old Tafo-Ksi), Abusuapanin Kwasi Dwumfour (Tetrem – Afigya), Abusuapanin Kwasi Yeboah (Kyekyewere – Afigya), Very Rev. Solomon Bruce (Superintendent Minister, Methodist Church, Old Tafo Circuit Kumasi), Nana Akwasi Twumasi Ankrah (London), Nana Owusu Brobbey (Tafo Dabehene), Mr Annor Sandy (London), Mr Atta Dwomoh, Kwasi Afram and the entire Agona Petenyinase Abusua of Old Tafo announce, with the hope of resurrection, a glorious call of their beloved Father, uncle, son and grandfather,
JAMES KWAME ASANTE
CHIEF MOURNERS: Abusuapanin Nana Yaw Agyei (Old Tafo-Ksi), Abusuapanin Kwasi Dwumfour (Tetrem – Afigya), Abusuapanin Kwasi Yeboah (Kyekyewere – Afigya), The Rt. Rev. Stephen Kwaku Owusu (Bishop, Kumasi Diocese) The Very Rev. Solomon Bruce (Supt. Minister, Methodist Church, Old Tafo Circuit Kumasi), Nana Akwasi Twumasi Ankrah (London), Nana Owusu Brobbey (Tafo Dabehene), Mr Annor Sandy (London), Mr Atta Dwomoh, Kwasi Afram.
FATHER: Nana Akwasi Asante Ababio II (Tafo Akwamuhene)
CHILDREN: Nana Boakye Frimpong (Tafo Sanaahene), Nana Kwaku Offin (Tafo Twafohene), James Yaw Asante (Rtd. Dpt. Director, MoFA, Eastern Region), Eric Kwame Asante (Rtd. Tutor, Wesley College/Coordinator UCC Sandwich Programme), Dorothy Asante (Dorothy O. Acheampong – Headmistress, Old Tafo Meth. Primary B), Mabel Asante (Virginia U.S.A), Mrs Cassandra Osei Owusu Antobre (Headmistress, Ejisuman SHS), Ebenezer Kofi Kumi-Asante (M.D. Asanduff Group – Virginia (U.S.A) and Accra (Ghana)). Vincent Yeboah (Kumasi), Mrs Francisca Yeboah (Kumasi), Prince Asante Yeboah (Ghana Police Service – Sefwi-Wiawso), Mrs Cassandra Tiwaa Yeboah (GES – Ntonso), Solomon Nkrumah Brown (MOFA, Nkawkaw), Samuel Kusi Asare (Manager Total Petroleum Ghana Limited – Old Tafo), Kofi Gyebi (Old Tafo), Kwabena Asare (U.S.A), Nana Baah (Old Tafo), Adwoa Adowaa (U.S.A), Akua Tiwaa, Comfort Kusi Bodom, Janet Kusi, (all of Old Tafo Kumasi).
GREAT GRAND CHILDREN: 5
IN-LAWS: Mrs Grace Ansah Asante (Koforidua), Mrs Dorothy O. Asante (Headmistress Tapass A JHS, Old Tafo Ksi), Mr Osei Owusu Antobre, (Senior Lecturer- KNUST), Mrs Emily Anima Kumi-Asante (Vice President Asanduff Group-Virginia (USA) and Accra (Ghana).
BROTHERS & SISTERS: Nana Kwame Kumi II (Gyaasehene-Tafo), Mr. K.B. Okyere, Kwabena Adade, Kofi Nyamekye, Kwame Badu, Kwame Acheampong, Rev. Rtd. Eric Arthur (P.E.L.C. Int), Op. Kofi Yeboah (K.K.T), J.K. Mensah (Mamponteng), Wofa Boadu, Akosua Mmua, Mariama (London), Ama Adutwumwaa, Ama Nyamekye, Akosua Addai No 1, Akua Gyamfua (K’wuo), Yaa Pokuaa, Akua Dankwa, Yaa Bodom (Osokodede), Ama Nkrumah, Adwoa Foriwaa, all of Old Tafo – Kumasi.
NEPHEWS & NIECES: Samuel Dapaah (Accra), Opanin Kofi Marfo, Isaac Appiah (Ankonam, Magazine), Emmanuel Kwadwo Appiah (Appico), Kwaku Oppong (Old Tafo Market Committee Chairman), Akwasi Appiah (Nkwa Na Hia), Atta Kwabena (Driver), Bismark Manu (Tafo Adompom), Daniel Kwaku Amankwah (Accountant-Kumasi), Kwame Annor, Kwabena Afranie, Akwasi Boakye, Yaw Mensah, Kwaku Obeng, Kwabena Kodua, Akwasi Detay, Kwabena Amoh, Eric Owusu (Tyres Seller), Osei Kofi (Paa Sei), Patrick Owusu (Accra), Kofi Asamoah, Emmanuel Opoku, Mary Dapaah (Retired Medical Ass.), Rebecca Addai (Yaa Yaa), Akua Yeboah, Nana Adomah (all of Old Tafo), Mrs Vida Oppong (London), Adwoa Serwaa, Akosua Anane, Abena Boafowaa, Afia Agyem, Akosua Yeboah, Abena Obour (Obourba Pub), Afia Fofie, Akua Achiaa, Maame Esi, Esther Osei, Akosua Dankwa.
- Developing world faces $2.5trn shock; Ghana behaves like rich sultanate in the gulf – Bloomberg
- Chinese nationals release dogs on GRA tax officers at quarry site
- Beautiful photos drop as Mahama’s son and Algerian wife welcome their 1st child
- Alan Kyerematen’s campaign song pops up at Kufuor’s 84th birthday bash
- List of key bondholders resisting Ken Ofori-Atta’s Domestic Debt Exchange
- Police pursue Caprice robbery suspects
- Kofi Kinaata’s ‘Made in Taadi’ 2022 edition cancelled
- Exclusive: IMF and Ghana expected to reach staff-level agreement by Tuesday – Sources
- Court discharges 6 Policemen accused of bullion van robberies
- Andre Ayew pays courtesy call on National Chief Imam with daughter
- NPP MPs were whipped into walking out of Parliament – Rasheed Draman
- Government has collateralised proceeds from ESLA until 2035 – Mahama alleges
- Every no for me was an opportunity to prove a yes- Rocky Dawuni
- Minority advocates capping of Supreme Court judges at 13
- ICPC releases D’banj after arrest over fraud allegations
- NDC Deputy National Youth Organiser aspirant involved in accident
- I spoke to Frank Lampard about Everton transfer – Mohammed Kudus
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: Hookups; the ‘online version’ of prostitution and how it operates in Ghana
- Some ministers I reshuffled are no more friends with me – Mahama
- Trevor Noah bids ‘The Daily Show’ goodbye after 7 years
- Channel energy to vocational and technical education – KSTU alumni tells government
- Price of chicken now ¢70 – Poultry farmers
- 2022 World Cup: Brazil crash out on penalties as Croatia advance to semis
- Lands Minister reopens Accra Zoo to public
- You are causing ministers to create kingdoms in their ministries – Mahama tells Akufo-Addo