America’s renowned musician and producer, John Legend has paid a surprise visit to Nigeria.
The singer’s visit has generated reactions from fans on social media including his wife, Christine Teigen, who insists she wanted to be part of the journey.
The model tweeted: “John went to Nigeria for a couple days and I thought about going, purely to find Michael from 90 days, but…the enchilada has rendered me useless.”
The Michael John Legend’s wife is talking about is a Nigerian man who amused the world when he began to feature in a reality show titled ’90 Day Fiance.’
He was engaged to a much older White woman named Angela and their love story, including Angela coming to Nigeria to meet her Yoruba in-laws, made way for an amusing TV show.
Well, Chrissy wants to come to Nigeria “purely” to find her Michael.
Below is a photo of him:
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens faced challenges before Rwanda game – Nora Hauptle
- 2024 Women’s AFCONQ: Black Queens beating Rwanda 7-0 satisfying – Nora Hauptle
- Deputy NPA CEO receives 2023 Leadership Excellence Award
- Guinean cycles across six countries for spot at Egypt’s Al-Azhar University
- Venezuela sends 11,000 troops to retake prison
- Poland to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine over grain row
- EC can go to court if it feels frustrated by parliament regarding CI – Andy Appiah-Kubi
- EC doesn’t need a new law to decentralise limited voter registration – Dafeamekpor
- Explore the option of becoming self-employed – NSS boss urges personnel
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse demo: Organisers duly served court process through their lawyers – Police
- Samson’s Take: Democracy in danger – stop the police now!
- King Mohammed VI chairs meeting devoted to reconstruction program for disaster-stricken regions
- Arsenal cruise to 4-0 win over PSV on Champions League return
- Bayern defeat Manchester United in seven-goal thriller
- ‘Reform unjust and unfair UN Security Council now’ – Akufo-Addo