Keta City in the Keta Municipality will have 500 affordable homes in five years.
The facility, to be called the Cereno Homes, is to help improve on the housing deficit in the area.
According to the CEO of Cereno Homes, Pastor Cephas Quashie, the dream behind the project, popularly known as Keta Dubai, is to help workers and visitors as well as tourists have access to good but affordable homes and hotels in the Keta municipality.
Pastor Cephas Quashie, who is a philanthropist, noted that Keta has reached the point where it should be projected for its hospitable nature and tourist sites.
He said that Keta is strategically positioned for greater heights in terms of developmental projects as well as tourism management at various levels.
“The motivation is that we intend to bring the homes, affordable ones and also commercial homes that people can rent, book as hotels as well as vacation homes. We also intend to have affordable ones for the residents as well as outsiders looking for affordable homes to rent,” Pastor Cephas Quashie said.
He noted that Keta is blessed with lots of natural resources that need to be tapped and developed for the betterment of the country.
Pastor Quashie opined that the glory of Keta is currently submerged by the sea due to the tidal waves disaster that frequently occurs, hence the need to salvage the rest of the lands with its natural water bodies and make something good out of it.
He hopes that in the near future, Keta will become even more than Dubai to attract more tourists and bring revenue to the assembly.
The MCE for Keta, Emmanuel Gemegah noted that plans are far advanced to make sure that Keta is restored back to its former glory as the best tourism destination in West Africa.
Mr Gemegah noted that with many tourist sites and natural resources available, Keta is poised for greatness amongst other tourist cities in West Africa.
The MCE hopes that with the coming in of the Cereno Homes (Keta Dubai), Keta will have a massive transformation to the admiration of all.
- I have received calls to stop disconnection exercise – ECG boss
- Bride ‘faints’ briefly as Joe Mettle pops up at her wedding reception
- George Addo Jnr appointed Director of Communications at UK’s Coach Hene Sports Club
- Ato Forson was criminally reckless in ambulance transaction – Attorney General
- My divorce drew me closer to God – New EC member Rev. Akua Ofori Boateng
- Ghana Immigration Service cancels filling of embarkation and disembarkation forms
- We are one people – Bawumia and Mahama laud peaceful enskinment of new Yagbonwura
- Your electricity bill does not have a party colour – ECG MD
- Fitch upgrades Ghana’s rating to ‘CCC’
- IMF bailout to depend on government’s ability to achieve 55% of debt to GDP – Fitch
- Appointment of NPP activist to EC board dangerous for Ghana’s democracy – Segbefia
- AfCOPS President files nomination to contest Muntaka at Asawase constituency
- Full Text: Keynote speech by John Mahama on political financing in Ghana at UPSA
- Mahama calls for the intensification of stakeholder efforts, engagement on NACAP
- John Mahama recommends Public Funding of Political Parties Bill to regulate political financing
- Ghana Chamber of Mines censures Golden Star attacks, worried over upsurge of violence against mines
- Ex-President Kufuor urges his scholars to exhibit high levels of integrity
- Boris Johnson clashes with MPs over Partygate denials
- U.S. launches 5-year $5 million patnership with NHIA to improve quality of healthcare, digitisation, and access
- Bolt donates to 2 institutions as part of CSR activities
- North Dayi health directorate holds 2022 annual performance review meeting
- Livestream: PM Express discusses EC’s neutrality
- FWSC working on linking salary to productivity – Benjamin Arthur
- ECG doesn’t have means to prove power theft – Lawyer
- Endeavour to build quality homes – GREDA to members