Founder of Kumasi based King Faisal Alhaji Karim Grunsah has denied media reports stating that the team is planning to adopt the Bechem Park as their new home venue for the upcoming season.
The Premier League returnees before their relegation to the lower division were using the Baba Yara stadium as their home venue.
There were reports that, the District Chief Executive of Tano South was quoted by saying he had received a proposal from the Ghana Premier League returnees but Alhaji has denied that report.
“I was born and bred in Kumasi so why will I take King Faisal to Bechem,” Gruzah told JOY Sports
“You (journalists) never discussed anything with King Faisal but the news was on the internet. It’s a shame to that person.”
King Faisal begin their campaign on October 7 with an away game against Liberty Professionals.
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Police and NCA officers shut down Nana Agradaa’s Thunder TV, Ice1 TV
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
Let’s take charge of our future and our resources – Anika and Jabari Osaze
Motorbikes, tricycles contributes over 40% deaths, enforce law on banning – GPRTU
Education institutions must pay domestic utility tariff – TMA
Cocoa Management System will track progress of children in school – Cocobod
Tema East MP hails Speaker Bagbin and Dean of Presiding Members
All set for opening of IIPGH Digital Design & Creative Hub
Prudential Bank discusses transportation at 2nd AfCFTA Summit
NDC risks losing party bigwigs over accountability issues – Mohammed Frimpong
4 suspected phone snatchers nabbed at Ashaiman
Madina MP launches educational fund to mark 100 days in office
Teberebie residents receive free medical care
Pizza Express moves to hire 1,000 staff after cutting 2,400 jobs last year
No need to panic about China’s export of Cocoa – COCOBOD
National Bee Keepers Association laments ‘lukewarm attention’ towards beekeeping
China willing to help India in Covid-19 fight