Audio By Carbonatix
Management of the Eastern Regional Hospital at Koforidua, has denied withdrawing its services for clients of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
A statement issued in Koforidua and signed by Dr. E. Obeng Apori, Medical Superintendent, copied to Ghana News Agency said “management has not withdrawn its services to NHIS clients and has no intention to withdraw it.”
It called on any client who had been services at the hospital to report the matter to the Hospital Administrator, Matron or Medical Superintendent for redress.
Management urged newsmen who might receive complaints about the withdrawal of services or any untoward treatment of a client by any staff of the hospital to report the incident to management for appropriate action.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Fact-check: Did GoldBod make a loss in 2025? Here’s what the records show
13 minutes -
Rev. Adzraku Kevi calls for more women in leadership
16 minutes -
Dagbon Kingdom suspends Damba Festival to honour late Overlord
18 minutes -
Harry and Meghan’s UK security arrangements remain a ‘private matter’ – Andy Burnham
23 minutes -
At least 15 killed in Kyiv as Ukraine grapples with air defence shortages
26 minutes -
Existing banking model could draw a dagger through Ghana’s 24-Hour Economy
33 minutes -
NSMQ 2026: Heartbreak for Techiman SHS as Wesley High edge them by one point in prelims
36 minutes -
IES demands release of July 29 blackout report after latest nationwide outage
50 minutes -
Eastern TESCON backs Boakye Agyarko for NPP National Chairman
55 minutes -
Eduwatch demands review of BOGISS decision against 14-year-old alleged sexual abuse victim
1 hour -
Banking sector was undercapitalised for much of decade preceding 2017 cleanup – Opoku-Afari
1 hour -
Togo charges two French journalists over incorrect documents, rights group says
1 hour -
Education Ministry condemns alleged sexual abuse of BOGISS student
1 hour -
Lawyers challenge demolition of elderly woman’s Oyarifa residence, demand formal engagement
1 hour -
Change in mode of support package for Ghanaians returning from South Africa delayed announcement – MTN Board Chairman
1 hour