Kristen Stewart beat competition from Emma Watson, the Duchess of Cambridge and Victoria Beckham to be named Glamour Magazine’s world’s best-dressed woman for the second year running. The 23-year-old actress was praised for her personal rock-chick style.
The Twilight, star also picked up the honour of being named in the best-dressed couple list with boyfriend Robert Pattinson who was named best-dressed man, the Mirror reported.
Watson kept her second spot from last year while Duchess Kate was bumped up one place on the list from last year’s fourth place.
The 31-year-old royal was honoured for taking maternity chic in her nude-pump-adorned stride.
The final two places in the top five were taken by Emma Stone and Taylor Swift.
Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole and Beyonce were the other who made it to the top 10.
10 best-dressed women of 2013:
1. Kristen Stewart
2. Emma Watson
3. The Duchess of Cambridge
4. Emma Stone
5. Taylor Swift
6. Victoria Beckham
7. Cheryl Cole
8. Blake Lively
9. Katy Perry
- I asked Akufo-Addo to forgive me for opposing Bawumia as running mate – Ama Busia
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- Travellers complain of rampant robbery at Bunso Junction off Accra-Kumasi highway
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- ‘A tenant may be evicted for a month’s arrears’ – Rent Control
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- 12 leading clubs confirm formation and format for breakaway Super League
- Tottenham sack Mourinho after 17 months
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
Kuami Eugene describes critics of his attire during Range Rover presentation as shallow
Jobberman Ghana stirs initiative to enable SMEs hire the right way
‘Securing NDC’s Future’ forum alien to party executives – Peter Otokunor
Chief Justice set to establish tax court to help GRA prosecute defaulters
Ghanaian women stranded in Saudi Arabia call on Akufo-Addo for help
Gyakie’s ‘Forever’ at number 3 on Billboard Top Triller Chart
Mary Elizabeth Van Dyck
NRSA petitions MTTD to investigate Cocobod vehicle that broke traffic regulations
New cocoa management system to promote transparency
Thirteen drown as vehicle plunges into canal in Philippines
GNC complies with EPA directives to stop pollution of Tano River
Industries are killing water bodies in Greater Accra – Kpone Mantse
Vanessa Bryant shares intimate wedding picture to mark 20th anniversary with Kobe Bryant
Fire engulfs Mampong College of Education administration block
Corruption in Ghana a reality that must be addressed – Prof. Adei