Fans and followers of Kumawood actor Lil Win are excited that he has settled his differences with his former manager, Zack GH.
Taking to Instagram, the actor, born Kwadwo Nkansah, posted a picture of himself and Zack on the set of his new series ‘Cocoa Season.”
In the caption Lil Win stated that he was working to bring people in the industry together with his series.
“Joining all forces of the industry – Veteran Actors, Renowned Actors, Most Influenced personality, Top streamed musician, news faces of TV. All in one pack #Cocoa_season [SIC],” he wrote.
The friendship between Lil Win and Zach hit the rocks when they parted ways after the actor set up his own record label, Weezy Empire.
Their feud heightened after Prophet Nigel Gaisie alleged that Zack GH was destroying Lil Win spiritually.
“I have seen a padlock in the spiritual realm and your lips have been padlocked. The person is trying to keep you mute and I heard a name like Zack,” he prophesied.
Zack GH who seemed outraged by the prophecy threatened to sue the Prophet Nigel Gaisie.
Although many fans are unsure when they two settled their differences, they are happy Lil Win and Zack are working together again.
“Waoooow glad to see you and Zack again 😍😍😍😍😘💞🙏 onua d) ohh,” one fan commented under Lil Win’s post on Instagram.
Actress Vivian Jill commented with hearts emojis, rapper D Cryme wrote “wow” and added some crown emoji while music producer Kaywa added “just beautiful” with a heart emoji.
“Peace I love this!!!… Can’t wait for this project tho 🔥🔥🔥,” Archipalago also wrote.
- Social media reacts to how youth hooted at Akufo-Addo during concert
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- NDC orchestrated the heckling of Akufo-Addo at Global Citizen Festival – NPP
- 23,495 Ghanaians test positive for HIV in 6 months
- Bagbin has not resigned from Ghana Bar Association – Dafeamekpor
- Black Stars arrive to rousing welcome in Spain ahead of Nicaragua friendly
- Frontiers Contract contains information we cannot disclose – Ghana Airports Company Ltd
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- ‘Stop the foolhardiness, Akufo-Addo’s booing at Global Citizen Festival wasn’t orchestrated’ – Stan Dogbe tells NPP
- Parliament approves fees for “access” to information
- Global Citizen Festival: Usher, DWP Academy, others wow crowd
- Kenyan accused of ICC witness bribery found dead
- I want to come back to broadcasting – Kojo Yankah
- Mali players fight each other at Basketball World Cup
- Financial inclusion, enterprise development empowering SMEs for sustainable growth
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- Uganda’s Ebola outbreak: Trainee doctors go on strike over safety fears
- Consensus building is needed at this point – Seth Terkper on Ghana’s IMF negotiation
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- We need consensus building on debt restructuring process – Dr. Atuahene
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Establish a debt limit in the constitution to control borrowing – Dr. Atuahene
- Election 2024: If literates are failing, try illiterates – Kumchacha to Ghanaians
- 14-year-old pregnant girl, 23 others rescued from being trafficked to Côte d’Ivoire
- Wa killings: 18 arrested so far