Ghanaian musician, Lasmid has revealed an EP is in the works as part of plans for 2023.
The ‘Friday Night’ hitmaker, speaking in an interview with JoyNews’ Becky says “I will be dropping more songs maybe an EP.”
The artiste, known outside showbiz circles as Lasmid Nathaniel Owusu recently dropped ‘Running’.
This followed the release of ‘Friday Night’, one of the biggest records in 2022, a year he describes as his best yet.
Lasmid is a Ghanaian musician and songwriter from Takoradi who was crowned winner of the MTN Hitmaker Season 8.
He is best known for the viral song Friday Night which gained attention in Ghana topping charts after it became a trend on TikTok.
- We were never consulted on NDC Parliamentary leadership reshuffle – Muntaka Mubarak
- Minority Leadership reshuffle an affront to dignity of NDC Caucus – Dr. Dominic Ayine
- Financial crisis has affected my GH¢106k investment – Agyinasare
- Debt Exchange Programme: Government reaches agreement with Ghana Insurers Association
- Stonebwoy thanks Asamoah Gyan for paying for his surgery 7 years ago
- Tullow Oil challenges GRA over $300m tax imposition
- ‘I’ve had frank conversations with Haruna Iddrisu’ – Ato Forson reveals
- Consultations are not mandatory – Dr. Spio-Garbrah on change in Minority leadership
- Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka Mubarak still leaders of Minority Caucus – Cletus Avoka
- Haruna Iddrisu disclaims posts on Facebook, Twitter handles purported to be his
- Paapa Versa recruits KooKusi for new single ‘Lights go dim’ from upcoming ‘Versa Villa’ album
- Adjust fiscal measures and save ¢83.bn; don’t touch our funds – IBF to government
- Morgan Stanley penalizes employees as much as $1 million for WhatsApp breaches – source
- Today’s front pages: Friday, January 27, 2023
- Kenya pushes one-pub-per-town order to fight alcoholism
- Kenyan court convicts Venezuelan diplomat of murder
- Decision to reshuffle NDC’s Minority Leadership was taken by FEC – Yamin
- AMA to roll out digital revenue collection system in March 2023
- Let’s assemble our own domestic IMF team before we are told to do so – Alhassan Andani
- Commercial banks should not be faulted for selling cocoa bills – Alhassan Andani
- DDE could be a positive turning point for Ghana – Alhassan Andani
- Mahama speaks on Africa’s strategic priorities at Chatham House
- Pusiga celebrates late philanthropist’s 67 years of changing lives
- Debt Exchange Programme: Jubilee House, EMT against inclusion of individual bondholders – Bright Simons
- National Labour Commission directs CETAG to call off strike