Ebusua panyin Ishmael Mensah Tandoh of Royal Kona Ebiradze Ebusua of Tamirese-ase, Cape Coast, Rt. Rev. Solomon Grant-Essilfie (Bishop of the Winneba Diocese), Very Rev. Alfred Nyamekeh, (Supt. Minister, Winneba North Circuit), Opanyin Ekow Ghartey, Nana Afrifa Yemoah II (Jukwahen), Dr Mrs Gladys Ekuban, Most Rev. Titus K. Awotwi Pratt (Immd. past Presiding Bishop, Methodist Church Ghana), Mrs Ewurabena Ahwoi, Mad. Dorothy Amissah, Mad. Christina Tandoh, Gladys Tandoh, Hon. Christine Churcher and Okyeame Kweku Ahinsah regret to announce the Home Call of their beloved
Mr Charles Awotwi Pratt (1936 – 2022)
Which sad event occurred on the 2nd of June 2022 at the Municipal Hospital, Winneba.
FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Friday, August 12, 2022
There will be no wake keeping
At 6:30 pm: Family Gathering, Hymns & Candlelight Night at Hse No. KU 67/4, Kojo Beedu, Winneba.
Saturday, August 13, 2022
Pre-Burial & Burial Service at the St. Paul Methodist Church, Low Cost, Winneba at 7 am.
Private Interment after Burial Service.
FINAL FUNERAL RITES after the burial at the forecourt of the St. Paul Methodist Church, Low-Cost Estate.
Sunday, August 14, 2022
Thanksgiving Service at St. Paul Methodist Church, Low-Cost Estate, Winneba at 9:00 am and thence to S.H. Amissah Event Centre.
Children: Charlemagne Awotwi Pratt, (Accra), Joseph Barton Awotwi Pratt, (Canada), Grace Longdon Awotwi Pratt, (Mama) – (Wesley House, Accra), Emmanuel Kojo Awotwi Pratt, (USA), Dorothy Evelyn Awotwi Pratt, (Baby) – (Headteacher, Methodist JHS A C, Winneba), Deborah Kukua Awotwi Pratt, (Hairdresser, Winneba) Ebenezer Nana Mumford, (Canada).
Grandchildren: Charles Awotwi Pratt, Charlemagne Awotwi Pratt, Sarah Awotwi Pratt, Regina Awotwi Pratt, Stephanie Gladys Awotwi Pratt, Andrew Charles Awotwi Pratt, Jacklyn Susan Awotwi Pratt, Yaa Nsiah Osei Asibey, Nana Ama Dapaah Subiri, Yaw Mensah Subiri, Abena Frimpomah Yeboah, Emmanuel Nanabenyin Pratt, Jr. Emily Naa Densua Pratt, Sarah Araba Awotwi Pratt, Fiifi Brew Abekah, Nana Ekua Anansewa Abekah, Nenyi Kojo Pratt Abekah, Emmanuel Awuni, Samuel Awuni, Christabel Awuni Pratt, Praise Awuni Pratt, Ava, Ezra, Zadok, Nana Kow Mbir, Nova Agnes.
Great Grandchildren: 10
Brothers & Sisters: Dr Mrs Gladys Ekuban (Cape Coast), Mr Donald Awotwi Pratt (Winneba), Most Rev. Titus Kofi Awotwi Pratt (Immd. Past Presiding Bishop, Methodist Church Ghana), Mr Ebenezer Awotwi Pratt, (Takoradi), Mad. Hannah Awotwi Pratt (Takoradi), Mr Charles Newman Awotwi Pratt (Accra) and Dr Comfort Awotwi Pratt (USA).
Cousins – Paapa Kofi Eikins Brother & Sister, Mrs Regina Hesse & Sister (Accra), Mr Ebenezer Awotwi-Pratt & Brother (Tema)
Nephews & Nieces: Beatrice Efua Mensima Pratt-Fosu (Mrs.), Charles Ato Kwamena Awotwi-Pratt, Charles Awotwi Pratt, Peter Kweku Gamor, Charles Awotwi Pratt, Hope Kweku Soga Gamor, Donald Joojo Awotwi Pratt, Gaddiel Acquaah Awotwi-Pratt, Ebenezer Kweku Atta Awotwi Pratt, Grace Longdon Awotwi Pratt-Chapman (Mrs), Edith Maame Adwoa Pratt-Abakah (Mrs), Winifred Awotwiwaa Opoku-Baffour (Mrs), Gladys Pratt-Myers (Mrs), Anna-Irene Offe-Ameyaw (Mrs), Grace Longdon Ewurabena Gamor, Emmanuel Fiifi Gamor, Roselyn Awotwi Pratt, Shirley Awotwi Pratt, Linda-Gladys Awotwi Pratt, Kodwo Pratt-Panford, Kobina Pratt-Panford, Ebo Pratt-Panford, William Awotwi Pratt, Dr Frederick Nana Awotwi Pratt, Edward Awotwi Pratt, Dr Susan Awotwi Pratt, Eric K. Mann, Bros & Sisters, Emelia Grace Aikins & Sister.
In-laws: Mrs Naomi Awotwi Pratt, Accra, Mrs Regina Awotwi Pratt, Canada and Mrs Diana Gardiner Awotwi Pratt (USA).
- GRA locks up popular event center ‘Underbridge’
- British officials release date for King Charles III’s coronation
- Ghana’s debt stock up ¢9bn to ¢402.4bn in July 2022 – BoG
- ‘I have given up on dating; guys do not take me seriously’ – Comedienne Jacinta
- Black Sherif’s ‘Oh Paradise’ about late girlfriend gets fans emotional
- NSMQ 2022: Competing schools arrive on KNUST campus ahead of prelims
- Court orders CID Boss to provide safety report on alleged bride killers
- One dead in Tetegu floods
- Black Sherif didn’t lose BET, his nomination is a win – Reggie Rockstone
- Posterity will judge Akufo-Addo, other leaders meanly if galamsey fight is not won – Gabby Otchere-Darko
- Rotaract Club of Ho supports Akrofu Xeviofe pupils with educational materials
- Members of pro-Alan group accuse Bawumia of campaigning contrary to National Council directive
- In pictures: Illegal mining activities in the Bosome Freho District
- BoG’s timing of policy rate adjustment was wrong – Economist
- Paa Kwesi Schandorf: An open letter to Dr. Bawumia on the occasion of his 59th birthday
- Bawumia dances to ‘Buga’ song to mark 59th birthday
- Ellembelle District receives school infrastructure project from Eni Ghana and Partners
- Coachella files copyright infringement lawsuit against Afrochella
- We failed to deal with local triggers of inflation before Russia-Ukraine war – Prof. Bokpin
- Ghana Music Awards UK comes off on October 29
- Samira Bawumia celebrates husband on 59th birthday
- Laboratory scientists call for establishment of public health emergency preparedness fund
- It cost ₵200k to produce ‘Run For Your Wife’ play – George Quaye
- Halt PPP arrangement for a laboratory facility – Medical Laboratory Professionals tell government
- Nima Dreams: A documentary about how lack of infrastructure is affecting talent growth