Oluwatosin Ajibade, better known by his stage name- Mr Eazi, is the only African artiste featured in the star-studded #Boss campaign.
Boss has unveiled its advertising campaign for Spring/Summer 2023 and it features a star-studded lineup of celebrities including Nigerian artiste Mr Eazi.
He engaged in some nostalgia, posing with an adorable picture taken when he was just a child wearing the new season sweater from Boss.
The aim is to illustrate Boss’s slogan “Be Your Own Boss”, by telling the story of “the extraordinary path to a life of success” travelled by the celebrities featured in the campaign.
The brand also enlisted the likes of Colombian pop singer Maluma, US supermodel Gigi Hadid, British model Naomi Campbell, South Korean actor Lee Minho, Italian tennis player Matteo Berrettini, Heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua, Paris Hilton, DJ Khaled and many others from across the world.
Meanwhile, Mr Eazi continues his ascent in recent times following a slew of successful releases of songs like Legalize, Patek and the latest single – Werser which is getting traction on Tiktok.
He also tweeted that he will release a couple of projects this year.
- 3 die, 8 go blind as FDA cautions against certain eyedrop brands
- Parliament approves all six ministerial nominees
- Get financing assurances from creditors, partners before Board approval – IMF to Ghana
- Minority MPs oppose approval of 2 Supreme Court Justice nominees
- Playback: MPs voting on approval of Akufo-Addo’s ministerial appointees
- Akufo-Addo laughs over Volta Regional Minister’s new nickname- ‘Triple 66’
- AFCON 2023Q: Benching Andre Ayew was my choice – Chris Hughton
- ‘I’ll direct that your hand be cut off one day’ – Speaker teases Afenyo-Markin
- We’ve had positive talks with China over $1.7bn debt – Finance Minister
- 2023 AFCONQ: Ghana 1-0 Angola: Player Ratings – Partey shines, Mensah struggles
- Chris Hughton told me Baba Yara pitch is one of the best he’s seen – NSA Boss
- U23 AFCON 2023Q: Black Meteors held to 1-1 draw in Algeria
- Principal fired after Florida students shown Michelangelo statue
- Vatican returns Parthenon sculptures to Greece
- Chad nationalises assets belonging to Exxon Mobile
- NPP Bono Regional Organizer supports TESCON with 200k
- Mbappe scores in France heavy win over Netherlands
- This woman left her AirPods on a plane. She tracked them to an airport worker’s home
- Cedi depreciates by 22.1% in March 2023 – BoG
- I am not ready to die – Bagbin says as he calls for adjournment of prolonged sitting
- Ghana’s debt unchanged at ¢575.7bn – BoG
- Government makes additional payment for outstanding coupons
- Speaker congratulates approved ministerial nominees
- Playback: One-on-one with Prof Ofori Birikorang on PM Express
- This Saturday on Newsfile