MTN Ghana has announced a review of its data prices for its Fixed Broadband services (Fibre Broadband and TurboNet) users effective January 4th, 2022.
This has been necessitated by the need to align with market rates. In this regard:
- Customers will enjoy 50% bonus for the first 3 months (January – March 2022) on every data purchase.
- 25% on the next 3 months (April -June 2022) purchases.
- Unused data after 90-day expiry can also be rolled over on purchase within three days after the date of expiry.
- Customers’ existing data will not be affected by this change, any new data purchased will be added to the accumulated data.
Chief Enterprise Business Officer of MTN Ghana, Sam Addo said that “We have introduced 50% bonus on every purchase to reward our customers for their loyalty and allow customers to enjoy extended periods online to share files, watch movies, do their online trade and stay connected with friends and loved ones.”
Launched in 2016 to provide high-speed Internet broadband services for the home, small offices and medium enterprises, MTN fixed broadband service allows users to enjoy super-fast connectivity and seamless streaming on the internet.
Customers also enjoy Value Added Services such as; video on demand, IPTV, Voice and Video Calls, Games and many more.
Following the demand for a simplified set-up for Fixed Broadband services, MTN introduced the TurboNet, which is a plug and play super high-speed 4G internet routers in 2019.
It comes with a high-powered external antenna and data SIM that enables it to deliver fast internet in MTN 4G locations. It also provides instant high-speed internet for up to 32 users with pre-paid data bundles.
MTN FBB and Turbonet work for every home and business that needs a reliable and simple/plug and play internet.
Once registered customers can manage their services via a linked number on either USSD (5057#/170#) or web portal which are delivered seamlessly to enhance customer’s experience.
- Major shake-up hits ECG as new MD reshuffles top 14 officers
- Ashanti Regional NPP delegates conference: Voting suspended for the 2nd time after protest from Chairman Odeneho
- ‘I will not recognise any naked person in this House again’ – Speaker on MPs dressing
- Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia
- NPP Council of Elders in Ashanti region set to boycott Regional Executive Elections
- Ghana classified among 10 countries globally at risk of debt distress – CFR Sovereign Risk Tracker
- NDC had a policy to convert Achimota Forest into an eco-tourism facility – Fuseini
- Sir John’s alleged property at Achimota forest and Ramsar site will be returned to the state – Abu Jinapor
- The new youngest self-made billionaire in the world is a 25-year-old college dropout
- Watch the French Ambassador attempt to speak Twi
Incumbent Greater Accra Regional chairman, Divine Otoo Agorhom retained
We are working towards victory in 2024 – John Boadu
Commercialise prosecution of corruption and corruption related offenses – Domelevo to government
Hitz FM’s ‘Rep Ur Jersey 2022’ in pictures
Mind your business – Stefflon Don takes social media by surprise with Burna Boy ‘diss track’
NPP delegates in Bono East Region elect new chairman
Asset declaration law is insufficient – Martin Kpebu
Burial date for singer, Osinachi announced
AU: terrorism ecosystem evolving towards nexus between terrorism, others
Ashanti Regional NPP Delegates Conference: Fomena delegates ‘chase’ Regional Minister as voting ends abruptly
Kanye West raps about his custody battle with Kim Kardashian in new song ‘True Love’
Growing food crisis requires wholistic efforts to tackle – Alltech CEO
Lil Win’s ex wife reacts after he remarries, calls him an opportunist
Ashanti Regional NPP delegates conference: Voting suspended for the 2nd time after protest from Chairman Odeneho
Naa Ashorkor, 2 others donate sanitary pads to school girls on Menstrual Hygiene Day