Multimedia Group Limited wishes to inform the General Public that it terminated its agreement with ZenoRadio/Media on October 18, 2018.
This termination therefore nullifies any streaming partnership agreement that the Multimedia Group Limited had with ZenoRadio/Media.
Multimedia Group Limited is the ONLY EXCLUSIVE worldwide rights holders of Adom FM, Nhyira FM, Asempa FM, Joy FM, Hitz FM, and Luv FM and ZenoRadio/Media does not have any right to host or stream our content online or via telephone numbers (call-to-listen).
We urge all our listeners to stop using ZenoRadio/Medias’ telephone numbers or mobile applications to access Multimedia Group Limited’s content.
For other 3rd party radio aggregators, below are the only MGL approved streaming urls you can use.
Multimedia Group Limited will be routinely checking 3rd party websites and mobile applications to ensure compliance and failure to use MGL approved streaming urls will result in DMCA Takedown notices to your webhost
MGL Approved URLS:
- Mahama’s ‘dumsor’ is different from Akufo-Addo’s – Kweku Awotwi
- Dr. Adoma Dwomo-Fokuo Odame: Dear Sam George, red is the only colour that matters
- Ghanaians to re-register SIM cards in June or risk losing phone numbers
- 23-year-old arrested for attempting to sacrifice his nephew for money
- Armed robbers jailed for robbing, raping pregnant woman
- Leicester issue Chelsea apology over Daniel Amartey FA Cup actions
- We pay ‘big money’ taxes and yet they burn our equipment – XtraGold Mining Company
- “I’m not proud of it” – referee for Hearts v Sharks game apologises for errors
- ‘The system has failed us again’ – Father of 12-year-old who died due to unavailability of ambulance service
- Galamsey: Desilting and dredging of the Offin river underway
MP redeems campaign pledge in donating brand new motorcycles
Today’s front pages: Tuesday, May 18, 2021
The law will deal with you if you engage in illegal felling of economic trees- UW Minister
Message from the Morning Man: The Demon Judges
Ghana will enforce Covid-19 restrictions until herd immunity is achieved – Akufo-Addo
Akufo-Addo’s approach to galamsey fight akin to mob justice – NDC
Maritime insecurity remains a big threat-CDS
NPP Women’s Organizer seeks justice for burnt mining equipment
Kajeji SHS in dire need of infrastructure 30 years after its establishment
IES MarketScan: A year on, why hasn’t ENI and Springfield unitized as directed
Withdraw illegal guards or lose your license – Forestry Services Division cautions Licensed Timber contractors
Senior Staff Association at Universities of Ghana resume strike after no-show Tier II
Registration of SIM cards with Ghanacard likely to begin soon – Bawumia
Anthony Joshua v Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder arbitration casts doubt over Saudi Arabia bout
DCOP Opare Addo vows to take action against Delta Force following his attempted forceful removal from office