Head coach of Accra Great Olympics, Annor Walker has revealed he is capable of handling some of the various Ghana national teams.
The former Nania FC coach believes his experience in coaching over the years makes him a good enough candidate to be at the helm of affairs when it comes to Ghana football.
So far this season, Walker has led Olympics to the top of the table with four points from the first two games.
Speaking to Adom FM’s Kobby Stonne in an exclusive interview, the Olympics coach revealed his wish is to coach any of the national teams in Ghana.
“Seriously, I also feel that, if I am given the opportunity to coach any of the national teams, I can show what I can do,” he said.
He went on to express his disappointment of not being recognised when coaching opportunities for the national teams arise.
“Sometimes it’s painful but I have nothing to say. I hope in the near future they will recognize my good works and give me the opportunity.”
Walker joined Olympics as head coach on February 2020 after former coach Prince George Kwoffie handed his resignation letter to the club during the 2019/2020 season.
- Emotional Stephen Appiah tears up talking about son Rodney
- Chinese busted for mining at River Pra by military task force
- Abdul Malik Kweku Baako: The delayed disclosure of physical torture on Caleb Kudah
- Freedom of the press does not translate into safety of journalists – Prof. Gadzekpo tells media owners
- Playback: Newsfile discusses alleged assault on Citi FM journalists, Otumfuo joins ‘galamsey’ fight
- Israel strike in Gaza destroys building with AP, other media
- US to deepen bilateral relationship with Ghana as United Airlines recommences flights to KIA
- GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 25
- We have $200m for you to borrow – ECOWAS Bank to governments, businesses
- Wesley Girls no fasting policy: Peace Council calls on Ghanaians to be circumspect in pronouncements
EU, partners host second multi-stakeholder roundtable on Cocoa
DR Congo Eid clashes: Court hands down death sentences
10-year-old boy allegedly commits suicide at Dambai
Twitter for iOS begins prompting users to enable App Tracking option
UK troops seize IS weapons in Mali operation
Man loses lower lip during fight with friend over ¢18
Bantama SDA Primary Headmaster shot dead by suspected armed robbers
Israeli PM vows to push on ‘forcefully’ with offensive as airstrikes hit home of Hamas chief
Agbodza cuts sod for ¢1m 8-unit classroom block for Adaklu Senior High School
Livestream: ICGC Sunday service with Mensa Otabil
No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss
Stephen Appiah tells full story of how his son, Rodney joined Olympics
Hong Kong’s Ray Cordeiro, ‘world’s most durable DJ’, retires at 96
I hate to see talent waste away – Kofi Kinaata opens up on investing in football
Andy Murray chooses to miss French Open