The leader of the gospel music group ‘No Tribe’ has expressed disappointment over the exit of musician Nacee from the group.
Lord Bondzie says their split affected him to a significant degree and left him disappointed because “I did not envision it, and it was not one that I foresaw coming.”
Speaking to Fifi Folson on Joy FM’s ‘The Reason is Jesus’ on Sunday, February 27, one half of the former duo explained that their split was, however, not due to financial reasons.
“Nacee wanted to do his own thing. It affected me much. If I say it did not affect me, then I am trying to be a liar because that means he’s a non-entity in my life but we were very close. The only thing we cannot share between ourselves is a wife,” he recounted.
Lord Bondzie, who is currently on a solo mission, stressed that their separation has equally affected the business side of his ministry.
According to him, other services Nacee provided are not available to him.
“One can chase a thousand and two will chase ten thousands. I don’t have a studio, so, in one way or the other, I have to start from scratch, and it is not easy. It’s been a long time I spoke to Nacee; he’s doing his own thing, and I’m also busy doing something else.”
“We are having a lot of songs, but we haven’t touched them. That is what I am saying, only God knows [when next I will record a song with him in his studio].”
He expressed his readiness for a comeback with Nacee should the latter agree to do that.
“Even today, if he calls and says, ‘I think I made a wrong move so let’s do something, who am I?” he queried.
- Court of Appeal Judge to be investigated for ‘suspicious ruling’
- Ras Nene confronts Achimota Mall security for stopping his team from filming
- Ghana returns to gold top spot as output jumps 32%
- Gold for Oil policy cornering BDCs – Dr. Ofori
- Tourists watch Russian man get devoured by shark on Egypt beach
- The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician, Modestus Zame laid to rest
- 2022/23 GPL final day: Medeama and Bechem title tug of war, Hearts of Oak’s relegation threat
- Playback: Burial service of The Multimedia Group’s Lead Camera Technician Modestus Zame
- Minority warns against turning Green Ghana Day events into corruption schemes
- If Funny Face and I get back together, you’d just be the fool – Vanessa mocks naysayers
- Vice President Bawumia has never held British or any other citizenship – Gideon Boako
- Life lounge with Edem Knight-Tay: Only because she is a woman
- I’ve been forced out over Partygate report – Boris Johnson
- 2023 AFCONQ: Chris Hughton replaces injured Alexander Djiku with Kasim Adams
- Media Coalition Against Galamsey frustrated at non-prosecution of Akonta Mining directors
- ISSER recommends adoption of electric vehicles to achieve a low-carbon transport sector
- Prof Frimpong Boateng is a role model for fighting ‘galamsey’, follow his examples – German Ambassador urges Ghanaians
- Special Prosecutor is guest on Newsfile on Saturday, June 10
- Unemployment in Ghana is highest among female youth – ISSER report reveals alarming disparities
- GrEEn project plants 2,000 trees in Ashanti and Western regions
- Asantehene leads tree planting in Kumasi as part of Green Ghana Day initiative
- Johnnie Walker Black Label and Red Label ‘step out of boxes’
- Sankalp West Africa Summit 2023 on entrepreneurship slated for June 12
- French Open 2023: Novak Djokovic through to final after Carlos Alcaraz injury
- Man Utd owners spoke to PSG chairman about Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani’s bid