The National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) Chief Executive, Dr. Bernard Okoe Boye will from November 28, 2022, embark on a working visit to the northern belt of the country.
With the exception of the Upper West region, he is scheduled to visit the Northern, North East, Savannah, and Upper East Regions where he will pay courtesy calls on some traditional leaders and major stakeholders.
He will inspect ongoing projects, inaugurate completed projects and visit some selected NHIA regional and district offices where he will interface with staff there.
The Chief Executive, Dr. Bernard Okoe-Boye on June 13, 2022, commenced a nationwide working tour of the 16 regions and has so far visited the Greater Accra, Eastern, Western, Ashanti, Volta, and Oti Regions.
He is often accompanied by the NHIA Governing Board Chair, Dr. Ernest K.P Kwarko, some Board members and some members of executive management.
The nationwide visits formed part of efforts geared towards re-energizing, restructuring, and repositioning the NHIS which remains Ghana’s leading vehicle to attain Universal Health Coverage (UHC) by the year 2030.
Dr. Okoe Boye’s vision is premised on digitalization, dissemination, decentralization, development and data as plans are afoot ro celebrate the NHIS 20th Anniversary in 2023.
- Haruna Iddrisu accepts changes in Minority leadership
- Turkey earthquakes: Ghana star Christian Atsu found after 26 hours under rubble
- Akufo-Addo reshuffles ministers
- ‘God, please’ – Asamoah Gyan prays for Christian Atsu, other celebs join
- Let’s continue to pray for Christian Atsu – Mahama to Ghanaians
- It is sad BoG unlawfully printed $3.3bn for government – IEA Director of Research
- Ankaful Psychiatric Hospital offers free treatment to former ‘NSMQ shark’
- DDEP: We’ll continue to converge there until we’re exempted – Dr. Anane Antwi
- 40 Ejuraman students injured in dining structure collapse
- Accra-Tema Motorway no longer fits definition of motorway – NRSA
- MTN FA Cup: Kotoko versus Aduana clash headlines last 16 round
- CFAO Mobility expands its Mercedes-Benz distribution network in Africa
- DDEP: The picketing pensioners, their moods and messages
- Fiscal policy to remain constrained in Ghana due to elevated funding costs – Rand Merchant Bank
- Principle of Debt Exchange Programme wrong – Economist
- From Eric’s Diary: Using a tablet on an empty stomach in a desk less classroom
- Trapped quake victims send voice notes from the rubble
- STEM is a game changer to build the 21st century Ghanaian – Spokesperson, Education Ministry
- Turkey earthquake: Erdogan declares state of emergency
- Police Inspector interdicted for professional misconduct
- NDC will never forget Haruna Iddrisu, Muntaka and Avedzi – Council of Elders
- Turkey earthquakes: As Christian Atsu is found, rescuers race to find Hatayspor sporting director
- Ecuador polls: Murdered candidate elected as mayor
- Debt Exchange: We are in this mess by not being proactive – Bokpin
- Businessman Ibrahim Mahama to fund treatment, education of former NSMQ ‘Shark’