From the shores of Africa comes a brand new mind-blowing music collaboration, between Black Unit Entertainment based in Ghana and Tripple X ENT in Europe, Finland.
This masterpiece titled “My Dear Lady” was composed by Nimako of B.U.E. and High T of Tripple X Fame.
The song which has feeling of a modern Afro vibe and a European touch is currently trending on most social media platforms.
It has tremendously gained grounds and seems to be the new anthem for music lovers across the globe, as it also appears to be one of a kind in the music space.
Meanwhile, ‘My Dear Lady’ is one of the dope songs on the Black and White Records album – an album that seeks to promote oneness, hope, love, peace and equality among all races.
The song sets the pace to tone down the recent struggles of the world presently. The lyrics, the beats, the originality and uniqueness of the songs communicates
The album has a touch of the famous “Ukulele” of Hawaiian origin and other special African/European musical instruments. It was produced by Black Unit Records (Ghana), High-T Records (Finland), Noise Camp Studio (Finland) and Moshe and sons in Israel respectfully.
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti Region NSS Boss no longer at Manhyia Hospital – GRNMA
- Moody’s downgrades Ghana to further junk status, warns investors could lose in debt restructuring
- NSS summons Ashanti Region boss for investigation
- Dubai’s ENOC denies gold-for-oil barter talks with Ghana
- ‘You’ll see, more is coming from my boy’ – Andre Ayew on Kudus’ future
- Ronaldo receives $225m offer to play for Saudi Arabian club
- 14 pupils receiving treatment after school bus somersaults, falls into a ditch
- Why General Arts students are ‘bleeding’ on social media
- Sack Ashanti Region NSS boss; he is unfit to be director in public service – GRNMA tells government
- Nurse who was verbally abused by Ashanti NSS boss at Manhyia Hospital under care of psychologist – GRNMA
- 2023 Budget: TUC to reject government’s salary projection of ₵44.9m
- Sustainable energy expert of Ghanaian descent appointed to US President’s Advisory Council on Doing Business in Africa
- Ato Forson calls out ministers and MPs for abandoning 2023 budget to watch football in Qatar
- Node Eight leads digital revolution agenda in the Volta Region
- ‘Insulting’ Ashanti Regional NSS Boss to appear before Committee of Inquiry
- Royal Choice Academy wins Jan Binder green and sanitation contest for basic schools
- Wenchi High Court throws out petition against NPP MP’s 2020 election victory
- Ghana will go down the drain should 2023 budget be delayed – Deputy Finance Minister warns
- Peace Council moves to address allegations of ethnic identity-based discrimination, marginalization by Ewes
- Is it unrealistic to expect that my spouse’s life revolves around me?
- “We’ve been tracking Mohammed Kudus for more than one year” – Barcelona Director
- Pork prices up by 40% in three months
- 2022 World Cup: Ghana will not be seeking revenge against Uruguay – Otto Addo
- Increasing VAT rate was a lazy approach to burden faithful few – Bokpin
- ACCE charges new inductees to exude professionalism