Fiaseman SHS in the Western Region has qualified to the one-eighth stage of the National Science and Maths Quiz after gaining 35points at the end of the Western Regional preliminary contest.
The winners beat Tarkwa SHS and Bibiani SHS on Thursday in the keenest contest at the preliminary stage.
None of the schools were able to attain the wholesome 10points to claim the Prudential Life Star Award.
The competitors struggled with each other to gain points to make it to the one-eighth stage however, after a competitive stretch between the schools, Fiaseman emerged winner of the contest.
Tarkwa SHS came through with 23points and Bibiani trailed behind with 14points.
Fiaseman SHS joins St Johns School and Takoradi SHS who scored 27pts and 60pts respectively to the one eighth stage of the NSMQ where they will compete against other schools.
- I hate Manchester United because they made Sammy Kuffour cry – Gifty Oware-Mensah
- Corrupt officials are like termites… eating the very foundation of our democracy – Torgbe Afede XIV
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Abuse of power is extremely dangerous to our burgeoning democracy – UTAG
- Ghana’s public debt up ¢6.3bn within 2 months to reach ¢575.5bn in June 2023
- Produce the alleged recording of the said inducement – National Security challenges Barker-Vormawor
- Financial system resilient to risks from macroeconomic challenges in 2022 – BoG
- When our moral fundamentals are weak, the economy will explode
- CalBank denies MD exit
- Corruption is the deadliest disease to ever hit Ghana – Domelevo
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest: NMC, Amnesty International Ghana condemn Police brutality
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: IGP Dampare just lost it, he’s just protecting ‘corrupt’ Akufo-Addo – Martin Kpebu
- Government must pay attention to issues plaguing creative arts industry – D-Black
- Without guarantor system, EC would’ve disenfranchised many eligible voters – Omane Boamah
- Nana Krobea Asante unhappy about Ghana’s decline in peace ranking
- OccupyGhana condemns arrests of peaceful demonstrators