President John Mahama and his vice Paa Kwesi Amissah-Arthur have arrived at the Baba Yara Sports Stadium in Kumasi, to participate in the 8th National Delegates Congress of the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
About 3,600 delegates will cast their vote to elect new national officers to lead the party in the next four years.
The President who arrived with his wife Lordina, was met by Ambassador Victor Gbeho, Mr. E.T. Mensah, Alhaji Mahama Iddirisu and other senior party officials.
Vice President Amissah-Arthur arrived with his entourage five minutes earlier.
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw
- Playback: The Law discusses how to avoid contempt of court
- D-Black’s TV show, Uncut, hits the screens in November
- Leaked tape scandal: Supt. George Asare invites 3 witnesses to testify against IGP
- Radio Ada journalist on trial over publication of fake news about McDan is dead
- Kwame Dadzie: Our celebrities should stage ‘demo’ on creative arts matters too
- Tigst Assefa smashes world marathon record in Berlin, Eliud Kipchoge achieves record fifth win
- Ebenezer Owusu writes: Things are not the same anymore
- It’s difficult doing business in Ghana, 21.9% tax on hospitality businesses harsh – D-Black
- Prof. Stephen Adei partners Chirano Gold Mines to roll out Innovative Literacy Program for local communities
- Democracy comes with rights and responsibilities – Enam Akoetey chides #OccupyJulorbiHouse organisers