Arsenal’s turbulent week ended with them surrendering another lead as Wolves fought back to claim a merited Premier League point at the Emirates.
Wolves, who are now unbeaten in their past eight matches in the capital, dominated for long periods but fell behind as Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang was left unmarked from Alexandre Lacazette’s pass to steer home his 50th goal for Arsenal.
However, that was a rare blip for Nuno Espirito Santo’s side who repeatedly carved the hosts open.
And they got their reward when Raul Jimenez headed Joao Moutinho’s hooked cross past Bernd Leno into the bottom right corner.
It ensured Wolves, who are up to 11th, stretched their unbeaten run to six games, while Arsenal remain in fifth.
- Capital bank case: Court rejects terms of settlement between state and Ato Essien
- How to check 2022 WASSCE provisional results
- WAEC releases provisional results for 2022 WASSCE; 8,486 candidates in trouble
- Nima celebrates Mohammed Kudus with a mural
- Ashanti Regional NSS Director suspended for verbally abusing a nurse
- Individuals without Ghana Card exempted from ongoing SIM deactivation – NCA
- How a girl died because of a Christmas ‘sugar daddy’
- Man and mistress involved in accident while chasing wife and her lover
- Boxing referee admits he cheated for Manny Pacquiao during win in 2000
- Our economy will possibly go into recession – Banking Consultant
- TaTU, Jowato.com signs MoU to practically train students in research
- NHIS Mion district office inaugurated
- EVIBES USA series: Fritz Oakley talks about life in US, music and concert
- WAEC should prevent exam malpractice instead of punishing culprits – Kofi Asare
- Livestream: Impact of 2023 budget on businesses
- Martin Kpebu commends Judge for rejecting Ato Essien’s settlement with state
- Knowing your HIV status is the best way to prevent it – Ghana AIDS Commission
- Love not the prerequisite for successful marriage – Relationship Advisor
- Yaa-Naa declared NHIS Ambassador
- Edwin Kwasi Amenuvor (Rtd. Librarian)
- Commitment in relationships require time and effort – Experts
- Court of appeal upholds BOG’s appointment of Nii Amanor Dodoo as receiver for Unibank
- WAEC orders over 8,000 ‘indebted’ students to pick WASSCE results from their schools
- Release 52 citizens arrested for alleged roles in secessionist attacks in Volta Region
- Swiss government hopeful of future collaboration with FORIG to combat climate change