The Business Edition of PM Express will tonight discuss challenges in Ghana’s oil industry and the steps to improve its fortunes.
This conversation follows seven years of oil discovery in Ghana.
Join the guest, Chief Executive of the Ghana Upstream Petroleum Chamber, David Ampofo and host George Wiafe for an insightful discussion.
Click to watch:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
- ‘You’re yet to be confirmed’- Kyei Mensah-Bonsu tells Ato Forson in ‘clash’ over Assin North by-election
- Presidential staffer declares support for Alan Kyerematen
- Nogokpo: ‘The energies of the land will act’ if Agyinasare defies 14-day ultimatum – Nogokpo spokesperson
- EC member dragged to Supreme Court over alleged NPP affiliation
- Midwife delivers baby in speeding commercial vehicle
- EOCO declares 2 persons wanted for various crimes
- If you have God, you have everything, you lose God and lose everything –Justice Jones Dotse
- EC’s arguments defective in logic and betray Commission’s appreciation of elementary English – NDC
- NDC’s Kwesi Amankwaa was not a registered voter in Kumawu – EC reveals in rebuttal
- Work as a technocrat, don’t meddle in local politics – John Jinapor tells World Bank Country rep
- Parliament approves Gertrude Torkornoo’s nomination as Chief Justice
- 7th Ghana Energy Awards: Organisers call on SIGA
- ISSER calls for national discussion on Free SHS Financing as Primary and JHS enrolment declines
- Pope Francis to have abdominal surgery
- Monetary policy tightening in US, others poses challenges to emerging markets – World Bank
- World Bank maintains 1.6% growth rate for Ghana in 2023
- Assin North by-election: Many first-time voters will be disenfranchised if… – Youth Bridge Foundation
- GRA taskforce arrests managers of enterprises over tax infractions
- Suame Interchange construction already commenced ahead of schedule – Urban Roads
- ‘Joining Brighton from Chelsea was not a risk’ – Tariq Lamptey
- GOIL records ¢123.8m profit in 2022; declares ¢0.056 dividend for shareholders
- 2023 NSMQ: Akumfi Ameyaw SHS, 3 others secure national slots
- Reduce duties on raw materials at the ports – AGI to government
- T-bills: Government borrowed ¢11.26bn in May 2023
- Rwanda’s President sacks more than 200 soldiers including generals