Pastor Emmanuel Apraku, popularly known as ‘Apraku My Daughter’, has passed on.
Confirming the news on Tuesday, May 20, media personality Kofi Adomah said, he had received a call from family members who broke the news to him.
He said that he and his team were on their way to interact with the man, after numerous failed attempts to get to him, when the unfortunate news reached them.
The cause of death is, however, unknown.
This comes barely a day after a video of him went viral. In the video, the pastor was seen drunk and struggling to stay on his feet.
Gospel artiste Sonnie Badu had taken to his social media pages to announce that he wanted to help the pastor.
According to him, regardless of the man’s situation he is still a man of God who is in need of help.
“David saw Saul and said I will not touch God’s anointed. Where do we find this man? … hold on sir, help is on the way,” he added.
- Bank worker arrested in connection with bank robbery in Accra – ACP Kwesi Ofori
- Police officer wakes up from 9 months coma to find he was sacked
- BOST has reduced trade liabilities from $624m to $39m – MD
- Police arrest one gang member connected with bank robberies in Accra
- Total Recall: Where is the $2bn Sinohydro money?
- Playback: The Law probes whether the police can punish suspects
- Ghana to receive over 18 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines – GHS reveals
- Man dies after building collapses on him while asleep
- Mrs Elizabeth Osafo-Takyi
- Reality Zone with Vicky Wireko: How safe is your food seasoning?
All you need to know about the $2bn Sinohydro deal
Mahama signs book of condolence for Ama Benyiwa Doe
Francis-Xavier Sosu named 2021 Timothy Bowles African Human Rights Leadership Award recipient
San Marino votes to legalise abortion in referendum
Fuel supply: UK suspends competition law to get petrol to forecourts
Total Recall: Where is the $2bn Sinohydro money?
German elections: Centre-left narrowly wins against Merkel’s party
Milovan Rajevac officially meets Mustapha Ussif in Accra
Earthquake with preliminary magnitude of 6.5 strikes Crete, Greece
The licensed sex predator (Part 1): Divorce, rape of suicidal woman
Takoradi woman to appear in court for allegedly faking pregnancy and kidnapping
Today’s front pages: Monday, September 27, 2021
Message from the Morning Man: The widow
Preview: Total Recall: Where is the $2bn Sinohydro money?
Mrs Elizabeth Osafo-Takyi