Sheikh Bin Abdulrahman Al-Thani has stated that Paris Saint-Germain are interested in luring Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho away from Real Madrid.
Goal.com recently revealed that PSG are considering a €123 million bid for Ronaldo, and although club president Nasser Al-Khelaifi previously denied reports that the Ligue 1 giants are interested in signing the Madrid coach and the Portugal international, his right-hand man has now admitted that the Parisians would like to sign the attacker and successful coach after all, as they aim to win the Champions League.
“Cristiano Ronaldo and Jose Mourinho are objectives for Paris Saint-Germain, of course,” Al-Thani told Canal Football.
“PSG are one of the best clubs in the world. Ever since day one, our goal has been to win the Champions League.
“We are already one of the best teams in France, and it’s our goal to become one of the best in Europe and the world, too.”
PSG climbed to joint first in the table at the weekend following their 1-0 win over Olympique Lyonnais.
- Nigerian jailbreakers re-arrested in Ghana after crossing Volta River
- I asked Akufo-Addo to forgive me for opposing Bawumia as running mate – Ama Busia
- Akuapem Poloo’s child is with me, he doesn’t know what is going on – Actress’ lawyer
- NDC must focus on healing the horse, not selecting a rider – Kunbour
- 12 leading clubs confirm formation and format for breakaway Super League
- Whether dumsor is back or not, current power outages must be resolved immediately – Prof Adei
- ‘A tenant may be evicted for a month’s arrears’ – Rent Control
- 7 times Ghana has beaten Nigeria to the prize
- Attorney General supports my motion for appeal – Lawyer for Akuapem Poloo reveals
- Second dose of Covid-19 vaccine can be taken 4 weeks after the deadline stated – GHS
Cadres Tema meeting doesn’t conflict with NDC retreat – Kunbour
500 Covid-19 vaccines expire due to low patronage in some regions
Fire razes over 30 shops at Kumasi Central Market
Afienya, Ashaiman, Katamanso and other areas in Accra to have interrupted supply – Water Company
2 drug traffickers excrete 191 pellets of cocaine, heroin at Nigerian airport
Japan Motors launches New Nissan Sunny in Ghana
Security man in trouble for allegedly defiling 4-year-old girl
NIC commends Allianz Insurance and UBA on bancassurance partnership
WHO data shows taking vaccines 12 weeks after first dose more potent – Dr Kwame Amponsah-Achiano
Landlords who demand over 6 months rent advance from tenants could be jailed – Rent Control
2021 global food policy report: Rebuilding food systems after Covid-19
Dr Theresa Mannah-Blankson and Haruna Alhassan: Ghana’s post-pandemic Eurobond ‘success’
eTranzact secures Enhanced PSP license from BoG
Man remanded for defiling 3-year-old girl
Linda Dor stopover becomes hell for passengers as thieves raid VIP bus