The eldest child of the LightHouse Chapel founder, David Heward-Mills, passed on on Good Friday, April 15, 2022.
The death, according to reports, followed a short illness in the United States where he lived and worked as a medical doctor.
Joining scores of sympathisers to mourn with the renowned man of God, Rev Korankye Ankrah admitted the news was heartbreaking.
On behalf of his church and family, he extended condolences to the bereaved family in a Facebook post.
“My wife, children and our entire church extend our sincere condolences to the family and the entire UD-OLGC (Lighthouse) family,” he added.
He also offered a prayer for the family, especially for the Bishop, stating that the next phase of his life and ministry will be greater than before.
- Debt Exchange: 8 banks highly exposed to government bonds, may be hit hardest – Report
- Minority loses censure motion to dismiss Ofori-Atta
- Playback: Parliament determines Ken Ofori-Atta’s fate
- Cedi strengthens further against dollar; $1 now ¢13
- 2023 Budget: 4 key areas that received less allocation than National Cathedral
- Ofori-Atta’s censure motion: Our side didn’t take sitting allowances – Ablakwa
- Driver’s mate killed, 2 in critical condition in gory accident at Gomoa Dominase
- Kalybos and I will have a child together if we are still single in 2 years – Ahuofe Patri
- ‘Ajax is getting too small for Mohammed Kudus’ – Inaki Williams
- Censure motion: Majority MPs walk out as Minority members cast vote
- Bui Power Authority partners UENR and KNUST to build capacity of engineering students on renewable energy
- Debt Exchange Programme: BoG urges banks to participate, announces relief packages
- Electronic Tax Clearance Certificate to ensure transparency in taxation – GRA
- Central Tongu MP pledges to support Mafi Anfoe youth to construct bungalow for teachers
- Expect prices of books to increase – GNAAP to schools and parents
- UG Parliament: Majority Caucus petitions Speaker over academic, residential fees increment
- Typhoid vaccine should complement WASH – Dr. Nsiah Asare
- You have to be a fisherman’s girlfriend to purchase his catch – Fish processors
- Censure motions are serious parliamentary business – Abu Jinapor
- KiDi to collaborate with Bollywood star on new track
- Suspension of road toll collection was not done legally – Sulemana Briamah
- Ghanaian adults prefer religious and traditional justice systems to formal one – GSS
- Improving rural education: A teacher is giving hope to pupils of Nkwantapong D/A Primary School
- Kumawood actor Okomfo Kolege tearfully announces wife’s burial date
- I am not prepared to fail – Prof. Addai-Mensah tells union executives at KATH