*Traders flow onto pavements–Graphic road, CMB enclave worst affected.
*School children left stranded without classrooms.
*NLA hits back at GLOA! — Describes allegations as baseless and lacks merit.
*Nana-Addo breaks ground for GH₵ 5m ‘Ghana Award House’
*BOG investigating money transfer breaches among banks, others–offenders to be saunctioned.
*Interoperability platform records 568% surge in pandemic year.
*Obsolete infrastructure, weak revenue collection to blame.
*NPA blocks illicit downstream activities–As Dr Bawumia launches digital fuel monitoring system.
*Ecobank makes giant strides.
*Mahama wants Ibrahim Bauxite back.
*Bawumia outdoors fuel monitoring system–NLA calls operatos’ bluff.
*Fetish Priestess grabbed in Kasoa boys ‘Killers’ case.
The Daily Statesman
*Digitization will ensure revenue accountability.
*GH₵ 5m ‘Ghana Award House’ project takes off.
- Kasoa murder: Spiritualist is a nursing mother of a 2-week-old baby – Police
- Prince Philip has died aged 99, Buckingham Palace announces
- Rapper DMX has died at age 50
- There’s no such thing as ‘spiritual money-doubling’ – Kwaku Bonsam warns
- Over 300 workers of Aviation Handling Services sent home
- Streetism in Ghana is a lucrative business where beggars are trained – PhD student at UG
- Father allegedly burns his 3-year-old baby for disrespecting him
- JoyFM’s Doreen Andoh shares how series of unfortunate events led her into broadcasting
- Men passing romantic comments about women at work is sexual violence – Lawyer
- I only request animal sacrifices to solve problems, not human parts – Kwaku Bonsam
Prince Philip: World leaders and royals send heartfelt sympathy
Prince Philip: Royal fans in Harry and Meghan’s US home town hope rifts can be smoothed over following duke’s death
Africa hit with delays in AstraZeneca vaccine supplies
Passengers burnt alive in DR Congo bus crash
Managing Director of Tesah Capital urges Ghanaians to cultivate habit of investment
Mitigate investments risks, ask questions of fund managers – Dr Elikplimi Agbloyor advises investors
BBC flooded with complaints over Prince Philip coverage
Kwame Pianim urges young people to invest in financial markets
Livestream: Newsfile focuses on new Land Act
Guinness Ghana champions ‘Progressive Portrayal’ of women in media, advertising and entertainment industry
Philip was a natural leader but always fulfilled his sense of duty, friend says
Prince Philip: Gun salutes planned across UK after Duke of Edinburgh dies aged 99
Take Covid-19 seriously – WHO warns Ghanaians again
We don’t need new laws, we need enforcement – Adjei Dwomoh on ‘get rich’ schemes
Pragmatic steps needed to advance professional development of female teachers