The mightiest tree in Ghanaian advertising has fallen! You cannot be in advertising, media, or communications in this country and not have been affected one way or the other by Mr. Tee.
I have a lot to say about this great man, but just the teaser is that my branch off from newspaper journalism into media strategy, planning, and buying was because of this man.
His vision would end up redirecting my career path and life. When Kofi Acheampong recruited me to work with MediaCom, upon recommendation by Edem Ashigbi it was a media planning and buying company he set up and owned.
Two years later he would ask me to take up the challenge of running the newly established Adam’s Media (Carat Ghana) as its founding General Manager!
There’s a lot to be said, but may it be known that Mr. Tee has paid his dues to an industry he loved and served with all he had.
- Fuel prices to fall between 2% and 9% from April 1
- Mohammed Kudus not eligible to play at 2023 U-23 AFCON
- Social media reacts to Bagbin’s rant on Kamala Harris and Akufo-Addo’s LGBTQ+ comments
- Parliament decriminalises attempted suicide
- Ghanaian achieves outstanding results in global Finance and Accounting exam
- Ernest Kobeah pulls out of NDC flagbearership race
- Take care of yourself, you would be replaced when you die – Speaker to MPs
- #NanaAt79 trends as Ghanaians celebrate Akufo-Addo on his birthday
- McDan’s Salt Company disconnected from national grid over GH¢300k debt
- My lost hand became my motivation – First youngest Ghanaian Pure Math Professor
- Luv FM Primary School Quiz: 9 schools qualify for semi-finals
- Ashanti NDC refutes allegations of wearing military uniforms on campaign tour
- Martin Amidu on Anas: ‘Genuine anti-corruption crusaders don’t hide behind masks’
- Shell oil spill: 30k Nigerians seek compensation
- Kamala Harris to discuss Ukraine war with Tanzania leader
- Mathematics is the only understandable global language – Professor Nantomah
- 2022/23 betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak back to winning; Samartex beat Kotoku Royals
- Today’s front pages: Thursday, March 30, 2023
- Prioritise three revenue bills to facilitate IMF programme- BoG Governor to parliament
- Anti-Gay bill has not been diluted – Defeamekpor
- Anti-LGBT bill: It promotes hate crime – Partington
- Government dismisses claims of Gh₵2.3 billion debt owed to Green Ghana seed providers
- Ghana’s integrated aluminium industry on course – Lands Minister
- Anti-LGBT: The President must go for what the people want – Most Rev. Gyamfi
- GES PRO ranked among top 25 public sector PR professionals