Unilever’s Oral care brand, Pepsodent has introduced a new natural variant Pepsodent Herbal Triple Protection 140g to meet the growing consumer preference for natural products.
The new Pepsodent Herbal is infused with Green Tea herbal extract to provide consumers strong teeth, gums and all-round cavity protection.
Pepsodent still remains the same trusted brand in Ghana’s oral care sector and the new Pepsodent Herbal with the natural herbal formula ushers in an exciting period for the brand as it continues its mission to help improve people’s oral health and habits.
Commenting on the new Pepsodent Herbal, Mame Serwah Saifah, Oralcare Brand Manager, Unilever Ghana said, “A leading oral care brand like Pepsodent has combined a unique blend of herbs to create a whole new brushing experience for consumers.
“The carefully selected natural extracts and herbs are uniquely formulated to release inner heat, repair and protect gum tissue and give an all-round cooling sensation when used”, he added.
Mame Serwah Saifah added “Massive demand for plant-based toothpastes or toothpastes which include ingredients from natural sources inspired us to manufacture Pepsodent Herbal.
Consumers will love the great brushing experience they get with Pepsodent Herbal. With a unique green tea flavor and distinctive mouth feel”.
Ms. Saifah noted that the surge in health-consciousness is a major trend which can impact the herbal toothpaste market positively, adding that the high benefits of using herbal toothpaste can drive the adoption of the product.
Pepsodent Herbal is endorsed by the Ghana Dental Association as a quality toothpaste that contains fluoride for great cavity protection and Sodium Monofluorophosphate as the active ingredient for strong teeth and gums.
Dr. Paapa Puplampu, President, Ghana Dental Association, explains: “Ultimately, we have endorsed the new Pepsodent Herbal and we will partner with Unilever to ensure oral hygiene is properly practiced among Ghanaians. This new product is here to serve us all, but most importantly let us cultivate the habit of brushing twice daily.”
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Leadership crisis at Ghana Rugby: Chairman Herbert Mensah suspended indefinitely, set to be removed from office on June 8
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital
I will resign from Parliament if anyone proves that I promised to fix any road – Sam George
Ajax melt down Dutch title trophy to make 42,000 stars to give to fans
Virgil van Dijk rules himself out of Euro 2020
GPL: Four games to lookout for on matchday 24
Inflation returns to single digit of 8.5% in April 2021
Nursing aide gets 7 life terms for killing 7 elderly VA patients with insulin
Ghana to host African Swimming and Open Water championships
Chief breaks ground for multipurpose Nkawkaw Palace
Double whammy for Ghana in Old Mutual Amazing Voices
RTI Law is to empower citizens and to fight corruption – RTI Coalition
Mental disorder after childbirth is real – Victim recounts