Minister of Communication and Digitalisation, Ursula Owusu Ekuful, has constructed a library and technology hub in honour of her mother, Christiana Akua Birago Diawuo.
The hub according to the Ablekuma West Member of Parliament is in recognition of her mum’s contribution to her life.
The hub is equipped with an ICT laboratory, a robotics centre, a library, and a video conferencing centre.
Vice President, Dr Mahamudu Bawumia joined the Minister to inaugurate the centre last Thursday.
It is located at Akim Oda in the Eastern region, the hometown of the lawmaker.
The facility was resourced by the Ghana Investment Fund for Electronic Communications (GIFEC), Huawei Ghana, MTN Ghana and the Ghana Library Authority.
- #OccupyJulorBiHouse: The dramatic arrests, harassment, abuse, and more on Day 1
- MTN MoMo, ECG and Hubtel partner to provide enhanced Bill Payment Solutions to customers
- Lionel Messi: I’ll like to be a sporting director after I retire
- Message from the Morning Man: Why Do You Do It?
- Labadi Beach gets a refresh on World Cleanup Day
- New York Police find drugs in trapdoor at fentanyl nursery
- Today’s front pages: Friday, September 22, 2023
- D-Black shows chats with Sefa on TV to prove ‘no intimate’ relationship
- Ghana Gas Company commences hospital construction at UENR
- ‘We kept doing what Moyes taught us’ – Mohammed Kudus explains West Ham’s comeback win
- Every eligible voter will be captured – EC Chair assures
- NPP is best party to develop Ghana – COP Alex Mensah
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: Unleashing terror squad on peaceful protesters shameful, unacceptable – Minority to police
- Kwabena Owusu scores for Ferencvaros in win over Cukaricki
- Bernard Tekpetey provides two assists as Ludogorets thump Spartak Trnava