SATURDAY(All kick-offs 3pm UK time unless stated)
Stoke City v Manchester United
Stoke are without a handful of players due to hamstring complaints: Stephen Ireland, Peter Crouch, Geoff Cameron and Marc Muniesa. Bastian Schweinsteiger is absent for Manchester United serving the final game of a three-match ban.
Aston Villa v West Ham United
Captain Micah Richards is again missing for Aston Villa with a knee injury. Andy Carroll could return for West Ham.
Bournemouth v Crystal Palace
Josh King is unavailable for Bournemouth with a hamstring injury, meaning Glenn Murray could deputise again. Crystal Palace are without Bakary Sakho and Dwight Gayle.
Chelsea v Watford
Eden Hazard could be available for Guus Hiddink's first game in his second spell as interim Chelsea manager. Nathan Ake is ineligible to play for Watford against his parent club.
Liverpool v Leicester
Danny Drinkwater is expected to miss the match for Premier League leaders Leicester. Liverpool will welcome Simon Mignolet back between the posts.
Manchester City v Sunderland
Vincent Kompany is poised to return for Manchester City. Sunderland are without Younes Kaboul, who was ruled out for several weeks with a hamstring problem.
Swansea City v West Bromwich Albion
Wayne Routledge has shrugged off a knee injury to make the Swansea squad. Salomon Rondon and James McClean start their three-game bans for West Brom after the pair were sent off in the 2-1 defeat against Bournemouth.
Tottenham v Norwich
Tottenham have Ryan Mason available again after he recovered from an ankle injury. Andre Wisdom is "touch and go" to make the Norwich side.
Newcastle v Everton
Papiss Cisse is a major doubt for Newcastle. Everton quartet Phil Jagielka, Steven Pienaar, James McCarthy and Bryan Oviedo are pencilled in for a festive return – but this clash may come soon.
Southampton v Arsenal
Southampton are sweating on the fitness of Maarten Stekelenburg , who has a toe complaint. Alexis Sanchez has suffered a setback in his return from a hamstring injury and will not feature for Arsenal.
Follow Joy Sports on Twitter: @Joy997FM. Our hashtag is #JoySports
- Veteran actor Ekow Blankson has passed on
- Gabby Otchere-Darko hangs out with Arsenal players after win over Spurs
- I am not into galamsey – Chairman Wontumi
- Akufo-Addo directs SIGA Boss to probe infractions in 2021 Auditor General’s report
- I don’t feel sabotaged – ECG MD on credit purchase challenges
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Declare state of emergency in mining areas – OccupyGhana to Akufo-Addo
- I broke down after old tweets resurfaced – KiDi
- Sam George deletes Facebook post about alleged attack on ECG system
- Kwasi Kwarteng’s U-turn won’t be forgotten
- Create a budget to fight cyber crime – Cyber Security Authority to businesses
- GCB Bank vows to offer competitive and affordable credit to customers
- Residents of Asamang-Tamfoe protest attacks by Okyeman Environmental Task Force
- GGBL’s Johnnie Walker headlines 2022 Emy Awards
- Today’s front pages: Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- GSE is worst performing stock market in Africa; suffers from cedi depreciation
- 18 maternal mothers detained at the Eastern Regional Hospital rescued by Kabaka Foundation
- Torrential rains likely to cut-off Sunyani-Techiman highway
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by the MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Pakistan floods: ‘It’s like fighting a war with no end’
- Do not bastardise ECG’s IT department for technical hitch – John Jinapor
- Cost of mental healthcare up; Mental Health Authority helpless
- JICA organises third seminar on construction technology for Ghanaian engineers
- Forty Under 40 awards: Xodus Communications Limited releases full list of winners
- North Korea fires ballistic missile over Japan