Vlisco has unveiled its latest fabric VOILA FOR YOU, designed with an unique Vlisco handwriting with bright colours which makes it easy to mix and match with every day fashion.
Voila For You is designed to help patrons create their own fashionable looks, whether for work, or out with friends or to any special occasion.
Speaking at the launch of the fabric at a retail shop at the Accra Mall, Kofi Boateng, Group Finance Director, said Vlisco's commitment to customer satisfaction and pride inspired it to identify a gap in the marketplace for the product.
“During our regular interaction with our consumers, particularly the young at heart and upwardly mobile ones, we learned that they were looking for African fabrics that will help them look modern, stylish and classy every day”, Mr. Boateng said.
Vlisco has been clothing West Africans for almost 170 years.
Its brands and products have become an integral part of the cultures of most West Africa societies.
Voila For You is in stock at the Accra Mall retail shop and other selected shops in Accra.
- Alleged coup plotter Dr Mac-Palm reportedly dead
- Kamala visit: Police divert traffic in Accra and Cape Coast from Mar 26 to 29
- Full text: Kamala Harris’ speech upon arrival in Accra
- 9 die in two separate accidents in the Eastern region
- I’m very excited about the future of Africa – Kamala Harris
- Photos of Kamala Harris visit to Ghana
- US Vice President Kamala Harris’ full speech upon arrival in Ghana
- Kweku Antwi-Boasiako: NDC: A word to the wise is enough!
- I intend to do work that will increase investment in Africa – Kamala Harris
- Playback: Special coverage of Kamala Harris’ historic visit to Ghana
- T-Bills auction: sales undersubscribed by 23%; interest rates remain stable
- Today’s front pages: Monday, March 27, 2023
- Mobile Money transactions in only 2 months of 2023 hit ¢264.1bn
- Ghana records $752.8m trade surplus in first 2 months of 2023
- Black Stars: Nicholas Opoku handed late call up for Angola game
- Sniffing body odour is tested as an anxiety therapy
- Israel defence minister fired in legal reform row
- Strike brings Germany’s public transport network to halt
- Tunisia migrants: At least 29 die off coast
- GAA, GES & NSA set to host National Athletics Championship in Kumasi
- betPawa PL: Hearts of Oak lose on the road; Medeama beat Kotoko
- Antonio Conte leaves Tottenham Hotspur by mutual consent
- Playback: The Probe discusses the relevance of a hung Parliament
- Upper West Akim MP organises ‘Adom Easter Gala’ competition for constituents
- Prophet urges members not to bring offertory to church