Vodafone Ghana has brought back the exciting 2 Moorch Family Package that offers existing and new fixed broadband customers 100% extra data.
First introduced during Christmas last year, the promotion offered Vodafone customers data bonuses to interact with friends and family during the holiday, stream their favourite shows, shop online and engage in any other activity that required internet access.
The reintroduction of this offer means active customers will enjoy 100% bonus data when they top up with ¢120 in addition to their existing monthly package.
Commenting on the promo, the Director of the Consumer Business Unit at Vodafone Ghana, David Umoh, explained that Vodafone reintroduced the offer because of its commitment to customer loyalty.
“We experienced an overwhelmingly positive response to the 2 Moorch Family promo when introduced in December last year. After it ended in April this year, customers have requested that we bring it back. As a customer-centred organisation, we have reintroduced the offer to satisfy our customers’ needs and reiterate the fact that we appreciate all our customers,” he said.
He added, “We are confident that this promo will give our customers more data to work, learn, and enjoy leisure without interruption,”.
The 2 Moorch promo provides broadband customers with a supplementary bundle on top of their primary bundle. This means that customers can only subscribe to the offer when they have an active core bundle.
To subscribe, Vodafone’s fixed broadband customers need to only dial *900# on any Vodafone mobile number and follow the prompts.
Alternatively, customers can subscribe via the self-care portal at https://myvodafone.vodafone.com.gh/home/ or the Fixed Broadband website at https://vodafone.com.gh/personal/broadband-landing/.
Customers can also download the MyVodafone App on Google Play or App Store to subscribe.
- Government to face difficult refinancing options in repaying maturing T-Bills – Report
- Apart from some senior players, no one is guaranteed a place – Andre Ayew on Ghana’s World Cup squad
- We won’t recognise Ghanaian doctors trained in war-hit Ukraine – Medical and Dental Council
- Ghana’s programme will focus heavily on debt sustainability – IMF
- Government currently has zero equity interest in AngloGold Ashanti – Sam Jonah
- We must build on second half performance against Brazil – Inaki Williams
- Smugglers Paradise: GRA to investigate how custom officials aided in oil smuggling
- Nico Williams comments on Inaki’s decision to play for Ghana
- I will choose Mahama over Akufo-Addo – Kumchacha
- Release incarcerated KNUST students – Katanga Hall Alumni Association
- Otto Addo hints at mass changes for Nicaragua friendly
- Ghana re-affirms position to leave no one digitally behind – Communications Minister
- Samuel Boadu leaves Hearts of Oak by mutual termination
- YEA organises retreat to strategise for 2023 working year
- Energy Minister promotes Ghana’s offshore oil blocks to investors in USA
- Too early to speculate on debt restructuring – IMF
- Microsoft strengthens partnership with AfDB to fast-track youth entrepreneurship in Africa
- GIJ holds inter-faculty lecture to promote research
- Why Black Stars will need to avoid complacency against Nicaragua
- Challenging Heights rescues 24 more children from human trafficking
- Abuse of social media becoming a pervasive threat to democracy – Ayorkor Botchwey
- Aisha Huang trial: We need to take a strong stance against illegal mining – Judge
- Aisha Huang denied bail again as judge calls on judiciary to help save water bodies
- African Union: Peace and Security Commissioner Bankole Adeoye blasts his staff
- Kirani Ayat calls out Akufo-Addo, Tourism Ministry after promo video featured shots from his ‘Guda’ visuals