A woman who took about 150 theory and practical tests for other drivers has been jailed for eight months.
Inderjeet Kaur, 29, of Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, admitted taking the tests between 2018 and 2020.
Police said she was taking tests for people who had difficulty with English.
Swansea Crown Court heard suspicion grew at test centres that Kaur was impersonating other people and the police were tipped off.
Kaur took the tests in Swansea, Carmarthen, Birmingham and London.
Det Ch Insp Steven Maloney said Kaur’s crimes were motivated by greed.
“Frauds such as these pose significant risks to the general public,” he said.
Caroline Hicks of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency said fraudulently-gained test passes could be cancelled.
She added: “Driving and theory tests exist to help ensure people have the correct knowledge, skills and attitude to drive on our roads. Circumventing the tests puts lives in danger.”
- Samuel Eto’o filmed brutally kneeing a man in the face after Brazil’s World Cup clash with South Korea
- ‘Thank you Dede Ayew’, tweets ‘praise’ Stars captain for missed penalty as Brazil mauls South Korea
- We reject debt exchange programme; it will destroy savings of Ghanaians – Pensions Chamber
- Cedi likely to strengthen against dollar amidst debt sustainability outlook
- Photos: Volta Regional NPP Secretary ties knot with Deputy Women’s Organiser
- Debt exchange could land Ghana in very difficult times – Dr. Atuahene
- Road toll to be collected electronically – Roads Minister
- Presidents must have courage to reshuffle their ministers – Kufuor
- Government might have over-borrowed – John Kumah admits
- Bank of Ghana upgrades one cedi coin
- Moody’s downgrades GCB Bank due to debt restructuring
- Don’t criticise people who give thanks to God! — Bishop Saah warns
- Immediately exempt pension funds from debt exchange programme – GMA tells government
- GMA rejects debt exchange programme
- GSTEP team transforming plastic wastes into plastic houses
- Parliament approves 2023 Budget and Economic Policy
- Virologist alarmed over typhoid drug resistance; says vaccine is needed
- 2022 World Cup: Morocco beat Spain on penalties to book quarterfinal spot
- Transforming women health leadership for improved health outcomes
- Not one pesewa of pension funds will be lost to Debt Restructuring Programme – TUC
- Building a Village Dream premieres Dec. 8 on Joy Prime
- Akufo-Addo commissions Afienya Road Over Bridge on Tema-Mpakadan Railway line
- I will support victims of debt exchange programme to sue government – Adongo
- Odotobiri Rural Bank pays 20% profit after tax as dividend
- Nautyca and Michy release third collaboration dubbed ‘Good Feeling’