Annie Hawkins-Turner is used to people being unable to look her in the eye — as she boasts the world’s largest natural breasts.
Her gigantic size 102ZZZ assets weigh nearly 85lbs, each heavier than the average four-year-old child.
And she now makes a living from her unusual assets – starring in soft-core porn movies under the pun-tastic name of Norma Stitz.
Annie, originally from from Atlanta, Georgia, is known worldwide for her raunchy videos and gets plenty of attention in person as well.
Her sister Vernadine reveals: “When we go out, someone always wants to hook up with Annie!”
Her huge bust is the result of rare medical condition gigantomastia, which will cause her breasts to continue to grow throughout her life.
She started to wear a bra when she was just TEN years old, and says she was bullied by other children at school.
And even now, her outsize chest causes her problems, suffering from pain and numbness in her shoulders and back if she stands for too long.
But despite the issues, Annie says she has never considered having her bust reduced, explaining: “Why fix something that’s not broken?”
Annie caused a stir last year when she was interviewed by Phillip Schofield and Jenni Falconer on Britain’s This Morning.
And she is now returning to screens – appearing in US documentary series Strange Sex.
- Many still unable to buy ECG credit
- Photos: Actor ‘Waakye’, laid to rest
- Indonesia: At least 174 dead in football stadium crush
- ECG system challenges an internal attack, initiate investigations – Sam George to government
- Adwoa Smart cries at Prince Yawson’s funeral
- “We’re building a thriving tourism economy in Ghana” – Akufo-Addo
- Chiefs, DCEs, others to blame for worsening galamsey situation – Lands Minister
- Marrying an older man meant I became a widow at 34
- Manchester City beat Manchester United in nine goal thriller
- SSNIT, other companies shut down Bawku office over security concerns
- Ibrahim Mahama wins EMY Africa Man of The Year
- Performance wrap of Ghanaian players abroad over the weekend
- Towards sustainable development of Africa’s upstream market…A Tullow Oil perspective
- Peg dollar for duty payments at least quarterly – GUTA to government
- National Security arrests Imam for having links to jihadist group
- Hearts of Oak appoints David Ocloo as assistant coach
- Be circumspect in your coverage of conflict – NMC tells radio stations in Bawku
- Thomas Partey scores stunning goal in Arsenal win over Tottenham
- CalBank commissions new ICT Lab for SDA Schools in Koforidua
- Sustainability requirements shouldn’t be a ruse to block our cocoa and coffee – Oppong Nkrumah
- CAF re-opens bids for AFCON 2025
- GCR affirms Ecobank Ghana rating A+, outlook stable
- Bright Simons: GNPC fails in bogus defense of Genser sweetheart deal
- Today’s front pages: Monday, October 3, 2022
- Cedi loses 40% value to dollar in nine months of 2022; places 147th position in world – Bloomberg