The Director of Train2inspire Consultancy, Oscar Bimpong has urged individuals who aim to succeed in life to cultivate the right mindset.
This is due to the fact that he believes that having the proper mindset is the only way to succeed in anything.
In addition, he said that the best success tool, which the majority of people lack, is honesty.
“You don’t need money to make money; you need the right mindset to make money. You need the right idea to make money. How do you attract it? Honesty is one of the greatest currencies you can use to attract anything you want, but in our society, a lot of people are not honest,” he told Roselyn Felli on Prime Morning.
The dishonest behaviour of certain people with less status, he continued, is preventing them from breaking through, as the wealthy stop helping them.
The mindset revolutionist additionally highlighted that an individual’s skills and abilities cannot propel them to greater heights if they lack the proper mindset.
“It’s about time we work on our minds. If we don’t work on our minds, sometimes our skills and abilities will never take us anywhere.”
He cautioned those who, as a result of repeated failure, think that failure is their lot in life, saying that defeat has a way of weakening the mindset.
In order to prosper and achieve one’s goals, according to Mr. Bimpong, one must live deliberately. However, since the conscious mind only makes up about 5% of the mind, it is challenging for most people.
“We’ve got the conscious and the subconscious mind. Your conscious mind is your wishes and desires in life. The subconscious mind is what I refer to as the memory bank. It’s from the day you were born till now. Every episode you’ve had in life is stored in the subconscious mind,” he said.
- Otumfuo destools chief of Asante’s famous Antoa town
- Ghana branded ambulance found in Dubai in viral video not for sale – National Ambulance Service
- Cattle and sheep easier to control than Nigerians – Buhari
- 16 feared dead, over 40 injured in Gomoa Okyereko accident on Accra-Cape Coast highway
- Attorney General asks Speaker to declare Assin North seat vacant
- I didn’t insult you – Mahama responds to Nana Akomea
- Renowned Economist Dr. Joe Abbey is dead
- Tinubu removes controversial Fuel subsidy in Nigeria
- IMF deal: Government to reduce public sector compensations by 0.5%
- UBA Ghana shares its rich culture on Africa Day
- 14-yrs after former IGP Kudalor’s bodyguard ‘vanished’, his mother seeks closure
- Supreme Court convicts NDC’s Kpessa Whyte for contempt
- Photos: Teshie residents demonstrate over poor roads
- Teshie residents demonstrate to demand better roads
- ‘Our roads look like galamsey sites’ – Angry Teshie residents protest deplorable roads
- NPP rejects ¢50k cheque from Bawumia Fun Club
- T-bills auction: Government to borrow ¢2.08bn this week
- Chairman Wontumi: “We’ve ‘conglomerated’ here for… commencement of Suame Interchange, not cutting sod”
- FIFA U20 World Cup: Three African teams qualify to Round of 16, Senegal lose out
- King Charles III looks forward to a stronger UK and Nigeria friendship as Tinubu takes office
- Bond market: Trading volume declines 27.6%; market activity vibrant
- AO Holdings and Microsoft to empower Ghanaian NPOs with innovative solutions
- Learn your trade, don’t force a move from Ajax – Liverpool legend advises Ghana star Mohammed Kudus
- Let’s keep the bond between Muslims and the Manhyia Palace – Otumfuo
- Pressure mounts on cedi; loses 9% in value to dollar last week