In its quest to build a formidable team and to give its audience a world class, top notch news and current affairs content, Joy News on MultiTV announces the latest addition of the award winning and versatile Roland Walker. Roland joins the JoyNews team as host of the station’s flagship morning programme, ‘The AM Show’.
Full of energy, Roland brings on board an ability to relate to guests and viewers, a charismatic and engaging personality; full of humour and depth.
Roland is a journalist and has reported on a wide range of issues in areas including environment, health and governance.
Formerly of TV3 Network Limited, where Roland was a reporter and anchor, he has extensive knowledge of documentary production and a wealth of experience in communication. He has won several awards including the GJA Best Environmental Journalist of the Year Award, 2006 and the Peace Award for the 2008 Ghana Election coverage.
Also, joining the JoyNews team is the calm, analytical and sassy Akosua Asare-Konadu. Pretty and warm Akosua joins the AM Show as a presenter.
She hosts a talk show on Viasat 1, ‘Hard Truth’. Viewers must watch out for the best from the duo on JoyNews, BE A PART OF IT, LIVE IT.
Have your say
More News Headlines
- Photos: Careguide Montessori School marks AU Day
- PDS waives over ¢100m for Krobo Odumase residents
- Photos: Articulated truck tumbles on the Kwame Nkrumah Overhead
- Ghanaian scientist, Prof. Torto awarded Agropolis Louis Malassis Prize
- The Odumase bill that has led to a kill
- Security guard jailed for threatening former minister
- Defence Minister picks Chokosi, Konkomba leaders as microphones for peace mission
- Tumu SHS: Two high-schoolers nabbed for vandalism over seized phones
- Ghana may legalise same-sex marriage in 2039 - Kpebu
- Photos: US Ambassador holds Iftar with interfaith community
- Efficient agriculture surest bet to beating climate change – Experts
- Pictures: Fire ravages furniture shop at Sakaman
- Passport fees to go up
- Darkuman police station gets Church of Pentecost help
- Photo of the week: The contradiction on the wall