Audio By Carbonatix
Two persons are currently battling for their lives at the Greater Accra Regional hospital after part of an uncompleted two-storey building collapsed on them.
The building which has been identified as a school being constructed by the Rev Ernest Bruce Memorial Methodist Church is said to have caved in around 3 pm on Friday.

According to reports, the two victims were laborers who were working on the building before it caved in.

Furthermore, the part of the uncompleted building serves as classrooms for some pupils. Fortunately, students had closed as of the time the incident happened.

The construction site has since been cordoned off by NADMO officials who have commenced investigations into the development.
Director of the Inspectorate Division at NADMO, Richard Yartey who visited the site disclosed that no death had been recorded and assured that the probe will be thorough.
Latest Stories
-
GIBA calls on NCA to review FM coverage restriction directive – GIBA President
2 hours -
Future of Ghana’s media will be defined by AI, digital disruption and regulatory reform – GIBA
2 hours -
Mahama stayed away so Ministers could speak freely – Kwakye Ofosu opens up on Damang Mine Cabinet debate
2 hours -
Kylie Minogue says cancer experience ‘still with me’
2 hours -
Dozens of romance scammers arrested after specialist fraud squad investigation in UK, Nigeria
3 hours -
Ghana to bid farewell to Aps Kwadwo Safo as funeral rites set for July 30
3 hours -
Son of Mango boss arrested over father’s fatal fall from cliff
3 hours -
Video: Moment Arsenal squad found out they were Premier League 2025/26 champions
3 hours -
Starbucks Korea sacks CEO over controversial ‘Tank Day’ promotion
3 hours -
Google to release first smart glasses since Google Glass flop
3 hours -
Two-time winner Alcaraz out of Wimbledon with injury
3 hours -
GSA shuts down 5A Homes for allegedly producing substandard mattresses
3 hours -
Heads of SHSs cite Buffer Stock Company over missing cost details of food supplies
3 hours -
Gov’t breached oil fund law for 5 years, kept $100m cap instead of $584m – PIAC report
3 hours -
Buffer Stock Company says SHS food prices are agreed by stakeholders, denies lack of transparency
3 hours