Two persons are currently battling for their lives at the Greater Accra Regional hospital after part of an uncompleted two-storey building collapsed on them.
The building which has been identified as a school being constructed by the Rev Ernest Bruce Memorial Methodist Church is said to have caved in around 3 pm on Friday.
According to reports, the two victims were laborers who were working on the building before it caved in.
Furthermore, the part of the uncompleted building serves as classrooms for some pupils. Fortunately, students had closed as of the time the incident happened.
The construction site has since been cordoned off by NADMO officials who have commenced investigations into the development.
Director of the Inspectorate Division at NADMO, Richard Yartey who visited the site disclosed that no death had been recorded and assured that the probe will be thorough.
- One feared dead, several others injured after accident at Legon underpass
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah allegedly picked up by National Security operatives
- Fire guts new Kejetia Market
- Ghana drops to 95th in 2021 World Happiness ranking
- Citi FM journalist, Caleb Kudah released from National Security custody
- Chinua Achebe’s ‘Things Fall Apart’, ‘No Longer at Ease’ and ‘Arrow of God’ are being adapted for television
- Cape Coast airport to be completed before end of second term – Transport Minister assures
- Wesley Girls: Aside ban on fasting Muslims aren’t allowed to observe Salat – Old student
- Our scholars in Cuba are broke because they insist on table-top payment – GNPC Foundation
- Don’t shake your car when fueling – Transport Consultant
Extraordinary problems require extraordinary measures – Lands Minister justifies burning of excavators
Government’s fight against galamsey camouflage – PPP
Court remands 32 alleged national security operatives accused of mining
Kenyan MPs summoned over bribery claims
#FixTheCountry: Be measured in your expectations of Akufo-Addo due to Covid-19 – Chief of Staff
#FixTheCountry: Pay cut for political leaders will not achieve much – Afenyo-Markin
Kumawood stars grace Mercy Asiedu’s 50th birthday
MTN Ghana donates in support of Eid celebration in Western Region
Inflation rate drifts into single digit of 8.5 per cent in April
Church of Pentecost hands over fully furnished Ejura prison to state
Legatum Center for Development and Entrepreneurship launches inaugural Legatum Foundry Fellowship for entrepreneurs in Africa
Pregnancy should not be a hindrance to your dreams – Nana Adwoa Awindor
Over 90% of ‘rotten’ vehicles at National Security premises distributed – Former MASLOC boss
Muslims urged to support in raising funds for the vulnerable
Nsawam Adoagyiri MP donates 10 Pulse Oximeters to Nsawam government hospital