The 2nd Mini Clinic of the 2021 Ecobank JoyNews Habitat Fair that will create a platform for consumers to connect to their dream homes, comes off at the West Hills Mall tomorrow, 18th September, 2021.
The 1st Mini Clinic at the Achimota Mall last weekend which was hugely successful was graced by all the partners as thousands of patrons aspiring to be landlords and landladies troop to the exhibition venue from all corners of the capital city, Accra and beyond the Greater Accra area.
The patrons requested for more housing fairs, as they got a step closer to owning their dream homes.
As usual, tomorrow’s event will continue from where it was left off, as the partners and exhibitors are expected to continue to provide advisory services and support to the consumers who could not attend the first mini clinic, on how to secure a mortgage financing, acquire a land, start a building, use the right materials, complete the building as well as the type of paintings and fitting to be used to match their dream homes.
The stakeholders and companies in the construction and artisanal industry are also expected to get an enviable platform to share their unique offerings and provide attractive discounts on their products and services.
The biggest housing event in the country is sponsored by Ecobank Ghana and supported by The Planned City Extension Project from Cities and Habitat, Elegant Homes and General Construction Limited, DBS Industries Limited, among others.
Headline sponsor, Ecobank Ghana is promising to use the Ecobank Joy News Habitat Fair to enhance mortgage financing in the country, whilst the partner real estate developers provide homes with ease to probable house owners. The Pan-African bank has re-emphasised its mission of playing a leading role in the country’s mortgage financing space to connect many prospective house owners, some who are unbanked to become landlords and landladies.
Objective of the Clinic
The clinics would provide opportunities to many potential property owners to become abreast of the processes leading to acquiring their houses.
Many stakeholders in the industry will share and educate the prospective home owners on what to do to secure their houses with ease.
More importantly, acquiring funds to secure your dream of owning a home will be given much priority as the headline sponsor, Ecobank, will be there to assist you in acquiring housing loans to facilitate your aspirations of owning a property.
The supporting sponsors are Elegant Homes and General Construction Limited, DBS Industries Limited, Sam Renters Paradise and Duraplast Limited will also be there to provide the necessary information to you to own a property today.
- Afia Schwarzenegger fined GH¢60k in contempt case
- Gospel musician accuses police of killing her brother in a scuffle over cash
- Deadline for Domestic Debt Exchange Programme extended to Feb 7
- Assault of Latif: Attorney General begs for time to pursue settlement talks
- Minority leadership rancour is a needless distraction – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Trader jailed for causing harm to ‘Good Samaritan’
- Chicago prosecutor drops R Kelly’s sex-abuse charges
- Leicester City sign Ghanaian youngster Nathan Opoku
- Ghana places 72nd, stagnates in 2022 Corruption Perceptions Index
- Stonebwoy revisits VGMA brawl with Shatta Wale on The Breakfast Club
- CHAN 2022: Senegal see off Madagascar to set up final with Algeria
- Sex and no sleep may be killing endangered quolls – Research
- Tobe Nwigwe names Stonebwoy, Burna Boy, others as musicians he hopes to work with
- Kwaku Antwi-Boasiako: No one has seen God!
- South Africa considers $52m deal with Spurs – report
- Gabriel Asante: Why a review of Free SHS should focus on protecting the poor
- Malawi president reduces size of cabinet in reshuffle
- Cedi to remain stable against dollar
- Today’s front pages: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
- Ghana’s economy to rebound in 2024 – IMF
- Alternative Livelihoods Project: 3,000 former illegal miners gain employment
- Record Botswana diamond sales in 2022 as Russia shunned
- Thomas Moore Adingo: Why should private health insurance players be unhappy with GAB activities?
- Nigeria election 2023: The oil land with no electricity
- Pope in DR Congo: ‘Hands off Africa’ says Pope Francis in Kinshasa speech