3Media Networks, home of the 3Music Awards is going live with a new 24-hour music and lifestyle channel at 3:00pm on Sunday, August 1.
Speaking in an interview, the Founder and CEO of 3Music, Sadiq Abdulai Abu said that launching the 3Music TV channel confirms the company’s commitment to music and providing the very best in music and entertainment television.
“We are particularly excited about making our diverse range of music entertainment shows and live events even more accessible to our viewers,” he said.
Specially curated to target millennial and Gen Z audiences, the digital free to air channel brings them closer to the music they love, with unfettered access to artistes in a way never experienced before.
3Music offers its viewers an unrivalled pool of music shows, including exclusive live events, original series, unmissable performances and a range of entertainment programmes built on a mix of exclusive, new and classic video content.
The channel brand experience will be complemented with exciting off air activities and events including the most anticipated annual music event, the 3Music Awards, which also shows on Joy Prime and The Multimedia Group’s social media pages including Joy Entertainment.
Other shows which will feature on the channel include Fan Festival, Women’s Brunch, 3Music Presents, the WILDALAND Festival, Banana Ball WKND and other key channel events and partnerships.
The General Manager of 3Music, Edward Owusu Boafo also revealed that the channel was made free to air to ensure the content 3Music is set to offer is easily accessible by all television sets in Ghana.
“But, through our digital first agenda, some of our exclusive content can be accessed via social media and on YouTube. We have been a work in progress since 2017 and can’t wait to show to the world what we have worked on.”
“Look out for some interesting buzz worthy launch activities to celebrate the re-birth of music TV with our live launch,” he added.
- Agya Koo’s new plush mansion which got social media talking
- 2023 AFCONQ: Inaki Williams withdraws from Black Stars squad to face Madagascar
- Encourage acquisition, mergers of banks and NBFIs if needed – IMF tells government
- 2023 AFCONQ: Asamoah Gyan expresses ‘worry’ about Black Stars squad for Madagascar clash
- Read Supreme Court’s full judgement in Gyakye Quayson case
- Assin North by-election: EC denies NDC’s accusation of inserting candidate’s name in voters register
- June 4 uprising occurred for far less than what is happening in Ghana today – Mahama
- Kwabena Donkor hits back at World Bank Country Director over his claims on PPAs signed under NDC
- Supreme Court’s reasoning for kicking Gyakye Quayson out of Parliament strange – Sammy Gyamfi
- Banks in Ghana too profitable; impose ‘Bank Tax’ on their investments – British Financial Economist
- Ghana patients in danger as nurses head for NHS in UK – medics
- NPP has no locus when it comes to winning Assin-North by-election – Mustapha Gbande
- Assin-North by-election: Charles Opoku has no allegiance to Assin-North constituency – Mustapha Gbande
- Gbi Godenu, other communities in Hohoe to soon become defecation free with new public toilet facilities
- Ada Traditional Council seeks state security for Songor Salt Project
- Help care for the aged in the society – Noble Age Foundation
- From Eric’s Diary: Ei! So, NPP can break the 8?
- Gov’t remains committed to protecting Anglogold Ashanti Mines – Lands Minister
- Dutch & Co’s logo evolution reflects an exciting future for the company
- Military officers from 6 Infantry Battalion end 4-week course on violent extremism in Tamale
- Our decision on Justice Torkonoo will be known after we peruse full judgement on Gyakye Quayson – Agbodza
- No basic school has new curriculum textbooks – Clement Apaak
- NDC punches holes into Supreme Court’s full judgement on Gyakye Quayson
- Bonn Climate Change Conference: AGN pushes adaptation measures for women and youth
- Toptech Ghana to provide ISO certified defensive driving course for corporate and VIP drivers