There are a few tried and true ways to dress modestly and still attract attention. You don’t have to dress brightly and immodestly in order to draw attention to yourself. Nowadays most men prefer women who dress more modestly and I think it’s worth knowing the ways to attract attention while dressing modestly.
1. Dress vintage
If you decide to dress vintage, it will guarantee that your closet will be filled with modest clothes. Today it’s hard to find a woman who wears vintage clothing, so if you dress vintage you will surely attract a great amount of attention! You will look like a real classic fashionista and heads are sure to turn the moment you walk in a room.
2. Wear clothes that flatter your body shape
Every woman has a gorgeous body. But if you wear clothes that don’t flatter your body shape, there is no wonder that you don’t attract attention. To avoid it, make sure you choose and wear clothes that really flatter your body shape. Everybody will notice how indeed beautiful you are. Moreover, you will feel more confident and comfortable in clothes you are wearing.
3. Dazzling makeup
When a woman enters a room, people see her outfit first. But once she starts a conversation with somebody, people see her makeup. So, if you want to impress everyone without dressing immodestly, you can attract attention with fantastic makeup! To make your eyes pop, add eyeliner, and opt for a great shade of lipstick to pull a whole look together. Your face will be the epitome of elegance and class, and no one will notice that you are wearing something modest.
4. Know what colors flatter you
Do you know what colors flatter you? Dressing for your eye color and skin tone can help draw attention for a more modest woman. No matter how much skin you show, you look beautiful because you know your colors and you wear them. It’s possible to dress modesty while still attracting attention, you just need to experiment a little and find out what colors flatter you.
5. Wear colors that pop
Wearing colors that pop is one of the most effective ways to attract attention. Colors such as canary yellow, fuchsia, electric blue will draw people’s eye the moment you walk in a room! Think of wearing a bright colored floor length dress that will certainly blow everybody’s minds but leave your entire beauty to their imaginations.
Earrings and necklaces will certainly attract everyone to your beautiful face, but don’t limit yourself to jewellery only. You can always wear hairpieces, chic scarves, and hats to draw the eyes of people around you! Even if you wear a black long sleeve shirt and some pants, accessories are a must.
7. Find your fashion icon
Finally, finding a fashion icon, especially from the past, will help you succeed in drawing attention in modest outfit. Unfortunately, many of us think that only women in their forties or fifties can dress modestly. But if you are 20-year-old girl who wants to dress modestly, it’s great and there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Just find a fashion role model who can give you inspiration for ways to dress attractively and modestly and embrace yourself.
Maybe for you showing a little more skin is good, but if you prefer to dress modestly, follow these tips and you will certainly attract attention. If you have any other tips, please share them with us.
- ECG’s IT department resisting checks and balance moves by MD – Kwadwo Poku
- Scores of residents displaced, others trapped as Weija, Oblogo and Tetegu flood
- Mankessim murder: We didn’t commit crime with mason; he only dug hole for burying a victim – Chief
- Watch Daddy Lumba break down his hit song ‘Yene Wo Sere Kwa’
- NSMQ 2022 launched; fixtures for preliminary stage released
- ‘I have unfinished business with Black Stars’ – Milovan Rajevac
- I am still receiving threats from people on social media – KiDi
- Kwesi Yankah: Dear Ace Ankomah, the Birim River is gone
- Exclusive photos: Hundreds rendered homeless at Ashalaja
- The viral lynching that was to end Nigeria’s mob justice
- Our leaders are either complicit or incompetent – Ken Ashigbey on galamsey
- I’m not expecting much from Hearts of Oak in Africa because of inconsistency – Amankwa Mireku
- We’re long past the state of emergency – Kofi Bentil on galamsey
- Elon Musk Twitter deal back on in surprise U-turn
- Police on manhunt for man flogging toddler in viral video
- I’m a record-breaker, but they hate to project it – Zahara says of critics
- I am grateful to Asantehene and other chiefs for protecting Dr. Bawumia – Nayiri
- Nigerian child killed in ‘bullet-proof’ charm test
- 95% of human trafficking survivors in shelter homes are Nigerians – Gender Ministry
- From the streets to Mandela’s feet – Zahara tells her story
- Small Scale Miners unhappy with Lands Ministry handling of Wontumi’s mining firm
- Livestream: PM Express discusses ‘Galamsey’
- The Countess of Wessex visits DRC to show urgent need to tackle sexual violence in conflict
- 843 KNUST Mastercard Foundation scholars benefit from short courses
- Your directive to SIGA D-G unnecessary – Clement Apaak tells Akufo-Addo