Audio By Carbonatix
Sheikh Ibrahim Cudjoe Quaye, Greater Accra Regional Minister has commended Michelleti and Co, contractors renovating the Ohene Djan Sports Stadium in Accra for their display of high level of professionalism.
He said the progress of work so far at the nation’s Wembley is enough to clear doubts among a section of the public as regards the availability of the Stadium for the Ghana CAN 2008 tournament.
Sheikh Quaye expressed the satisfaction about progress of work on the renovation after touring the Stadium on Monday.
He acknowledged the positive changes at the VVIP Stands, the press box and the pitch saying they were up to the international standard.
Jimmy Castagna, Technical Director of Michelleti and Co. said they were slightly ahead of schedule.
The contractors are expected to hand over the stadium by October 31.
The Regional Minister was accompanied by Madam Amerley Tagoe, Deputy Regional Minister and some officials of the Ministry.
Source: GNA
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Tags:
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policy of Multimedia Group Limited.
Latest Stories
-
Willie ColĂłn, trombonist who pioneered salsa music, dies aged 75
17 minutes -
Guardiola tells team to chill with cocktails as Man City pile pressure on Arsenal
19 minutes -
Majority blasts Minority over Burkinabe border bloodbath claims
2 hours -
Analyst says Burkina Faso killings were a calculated signal to Ghana
2 hours -
Veep extends Ramadan greetings, donates to Cape Coast Central Mosque
3 hours -
UBIDS secures $6.6m prefabricated classroom complex to end space deficit
5 hours -
Gold Fields Ghana Foundation deepens childhood cancer awareness drive; invests $4.8m in community health
5 hours -
Iran students stage first large anti-government protests since deadly crackdown
5 hours -
Fire guts Saboba Hospital’s Children Ward
6 hours -
Interior Ministry extends aptitude test dates for WASSCE applicants in 2025/26 security services recruitment
7 hours -
National Investment Bank donates GH₵1m to support GAF barracks redevelopment project
7 hours -
Gomoa-East demolition: 14 suspects remanded by Kasoa Ofaakor Court
8 hours -
Divers recover bodies of seven Chinese tourists from bottom of Lake Baikal
9 hours -
From windstorm to resilience: How Wa school is growing climate protection
10 hours -
Reclaiming the Garden City: Dr. Kwame Adinkrah urges Kumasi to rein in billboard proliferation
10 hours
