It takes four hands to open this new condom, created by an Argentine company in a bid to highlight the importance of consent.
The "Consent Pack" of condoms was designed by ad agency BBDO Argentina for Tulipan, a company which sells adult toys and condoms.
"If it's not a yes, it's a no," and "Without consent there is no pleasure" says the tagline in the promotional video, along with the hashtag #PlacerConsentido, or "permitted pleasure."
Another tagline reads: "Consent is the most important thing in sex."
The pack's "unique system" requires four hands — or two people — to agree to open it, by clicking four buttons on the top and sides of the box at the same time.
Executive creative directors of BBDO Argentina, Joaquin Campins and Christian Rosli, said in a statement to CNN: "Tulipan has always spoken of safe pleasure, but for this campaign we understood that we had to talk about the most important thing in every sexual relationship: pleasure is possible only if you both give your consent first."
The condom is limited edition for now and being given to bar customers and attendees of events around Buenos Aires. But Tulipan plans to sell it online in the future.
The pack comes after a survey of 30,000 people conducted by AHF Argentina, which campaigns for HIV treatment and services, revealed that 20.5% of Argentine men never use protection, 65% occasionally use condoms and only 14.5% regularly use them.
- NCA to shut down 49 TV stations for operating without license
- Police arrest 40 suspected criminals at Kasoa in Wednesday morning swoop
- Police and NCA officers shut down Nana Agradaa’s Thunder TV, Ice1 TV
- Mark Okraku Mantey appointed Deputy Minister-designate for Tourism, Arts and Culture
- ‘I find myself in a very enviable position’ – Hassan Tampuli on ministerial appointment
- Emanuella features in Australian action film ‘Survive Or Die’
- Suspect who slit throat of girlfriend in Ho remanded in police custody
- 5 Ghanaians arrested in Dubai for smuggling weed; one jailed for 10 years
- Guinness Ghana’s Samuel Meyir Dery Joins FanMilk as new Marketing Director
- Power providers can’t guarantee consistency with ‘dumsor’ timetable – Energy Analyst
Teberebie residents receive free medical care
Pizza Express moves to hire 1,000 staff after cutting 2,400 jobs last year
No need to panic about China’s export of Cocoa – COCOBOD
National Bee Keepers Association laments ‘lukewarm attention’ towards beekeeping
China willing to help India in Covid-19 fight
IPPs chamber applauds Energy Minister for his candour and readiness to solve energy problems
Cape Coast North NPP fights MP over ‘false’ claims of securing 3 road contracts
Scabies outbreak hits Effiduase as health authorities struggle to contain it
Google and Apple attacked on app store ‘monopoly’
Headmaster found hanging dead from a tree behind his house in Techiman
AMA ejects illegal occupants at Independence Avenue Cluster of Schools
Economic Freedom Fighters resists government’s mandatory tow levy
Jaguar Land Rover to suspend production due to chip shortages
Dora Awuah Foundation: Gratitude and Mental Well-being month
After more than 2 decades, there’s a new world’s busiest airport