Ghana legend Abedi Pele was at Selhurst Park on Sunday to watch his sons, Jordan Ayew and Andre Ayew, play against each other on the final day of the Premier League season.
The former Black Stars captain watched on as Jordan played the full 90 minutes for Crystal Palace while Andre was a late substitute in the 1-1 draw.
The final game of the season was a chance for players to share their success with their loved ones.
Crystal Palace posted pictures of their players and loved ones on Instagram, including that of Jordan Ayew and his father Abedi Pele.
Jordan Ayew has been phenomenal for the Eagles since the March International break when Roy Hodgson took over from Patrick Vieira, scoring three goals in that period; four overall and three assists in 38 league games.
Andre Ayew has featured 13 times for Nottingham Forest since joining in January, 12 of them as a substitute, without a goal.
- Ghana’s gross reserves stood at 1.0 month of import cover in August 2023; trade surplus hits $2.016bn – BoG
- Alan to speak on Monday on political future after quitting NPP flagbearer race
- Livestream: The Probe discusses impact of #OccupyJulorbiHouse protest
- Dr. Sa-ad Iddrisu: Historians must document all human rights violations under Akufo-Addo’s watch
- Yaw Nsarkoh: Osagyefo & The Madiba: Global Africa in Search of Transformational Leadership in the 21st Century
- Ghanaian forward Ibrahim Sadiq gets assist as AZ Alkmaar win big in Eredivisie
- Nhyira Fm’s Mama Effe honoured at Mali’s 63rd Independence celebration in Kumasi
- #OccupyJulorbiHouse: I am here for Ghanaians, not NPP or NDC – Stonebwoy
- GPL 2023/24: Hearts of Oak beat 10-man Nsoatreman; Aduana beat Medeama
- Ghanaian youngster Raymond Anokye Asante scores in back-to-back games after injury return
- Ghanaian winger Joseph Paintsil scores first goal in Genk’s dramatic draw against Truidense
- Premier League: Darwin Nunez helps fire Liverpool to win over West Ham
- One injured in gas station fire at Katamanso
- Premier League: Watkins winner piles more misery on 10-man Chelsea
- Premier League: Arsenal and Tottenham play out thrilling derby draw